Application for Munchy News Anchor!

Ello! This is RetroMuffin and I had this idea at school today and thought maybe I could apply to become the official Munchy news anchor I would like to report weekly updates for the server to read, it would give me a chance to work on grammar skills and a reason to play on other gamemode rather than survival everyday.

What I would report: The most important information from each server if there is any that week. New members added to the staff team or staff members that have been promoted. Recent activities that happened on the server or forums. 1 News story that will have interviews from players and staff members like for the first one I was thinking about doing one about the survival reset.

Past experience: Nothing too much but I have written a story for the forums for a homework assignment for my journalism story this story talked about what the server is about and what you can do on the server.

Why do I want to do this: Well like I said before; I want to work on grammar skills and play other game modes from munchy and this would give me a chance to practice my grammar skills.

Thank you for reading this small post of me “applying” to be the official munchy news anchor
Link to my last story My Journalism Story About the munchy server

(sorry I didn’t know what other category to post this in and its kinda like a staff app)
~ <3 RetroMuffin <3 ~

1 Like

Lmao seems like a fun idea, +1 from me.
Not sure if you should’ve put this is staff apps though, maybe genral.

-Atterax

that was the other category i would have posted it in but i didn’t know for sure if it would be considered staff appy or something else

Well… there is already a newsletter that comes out every month, if this is something you would be interested in helping out with, the person to speak to is @BFI01, definitly the wrong place to be posting this though.

1 Like

k thanks ill delete the post then thank you