are you trying to build a medieval village? looks cool

3 Likes

close… :eyes:

2 Likes

I think the walls are-

Oh

There’s not much to go off of but from what I can see so far it looks nice

4 Likes

The build is currently incomplete. What could I do to improve upon the concept?

1 Like

how should i know, im not a builder

In complete honesty your build isnt bad, it just needs some improvement. its very hard to see what you are thinking of making because it isnt a full map yet, and the yellow walls make it harder to understand what you are building. the theme looks very nice and with some time could make for a fantastic map. However i have been harsh because you were also incredibly harsh.

I am sorry

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

ooo this is coming along nicely :)

2 Likes

btw the theme is gargamel B)

i might change azrael’s layer to nyc like in smurfs movie

2 Likes

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I feel bad with my map now…

1 Like

What is gargamel?

Also, amazing map :clap:

Edit: is the theme supposed to be related to a wizard from the smurfs?
Edit 2: after looking at your comment again I can see that is the theme.

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of one platform taking up 50% of the map. Try to keep your platforms small and frequent rather than large and there only being a few of them!

Otherwise, the map is looking good.

3 Likes

With fawe (Fast Async WorldEdit) you can make epic patterns for your terrain for example #simplex is a good pattern to use, because now you just replaced it with some grass and clay not saying that’s bad it just looks messy in my opinion…

2 Likes

Add 3x1 fake windows to the tower walls by using iron bars and black wool.
If it’s hollow and you plan to make something inside, just add them anyways without the black wool.
Seems like you can put 2 windows on each side which would look good.

3 Likes

Gargamel from the smurfs :O (I think)

2 Likes

I love this! Nice details and it looks pretty flat which is extremely good for pvp. I think if you made a submission this would definitely get accepted! Good work

2 Likes

Looking good so far! I think you should focus on making some of your platforms 3-dimensional, as it looks a little bland when they are just flat semicircles. Try and reduce large squares/cubes of the same block or similar blocks, as it can look slightly unnatural as seen in your towers. Otherwise, I love the texture of the grass and the amount of flat areas to PVP on, and am excited to play on this in the future!

2 Likes

Well I don’t main woolwars so I don’t know if my opinion will count xD people may totally disagree but I’ll understand so yasss!
The map looks cute and it’s really beautiful. But maybe it’s a bit too flat for me ? Like whenever I play woolwars I always try not to fall and focus on my game. Some people would just use bouncy kit, be the first ones up and getting all the loot…
Also whenever I hear woolwars, in my head there’s lethal stone coming to kill you and on that map you kinda don’t feel it ? I mean you would mostly die from pvp and not from fall damage, unless you get sniped while bridging.

I love that map though, it’s really well made but yas… I don’t know if I would enjoy playing it xD

2 Likes