Any survival stories / any kind of storiesss

Haiaaa hope that I’m not disturbing anyone xD well I know I’m very recent to munchy server and that I don’t have such a long story unlike some of you guys who became very important to that server :heart:

Today well If you have some time to spare reading that post, I would love to hear some of your stories or your adventures ( more about survival since I often play there like when you first joined ) because sometimes I just feel like I’m nothing compared to all of you guys
Like some of you might had changed the history of munchy
Some of you might had such a positive impact to the munchy community
Well I’m just curious that’s all xD

I really want to know more about you guys and maybe become friends :sparkles: I actually love everyone and I’d love to be part in that … awesome community :) just that sometimes I feel like I’m too uhm too recent that’s why
I’m jealous okayyy ;-; wish I was an old player too

Okay I actually have to sleep xD hope that I’d have interesting answers to read :sparkles:

Oh and btw candle loves you uwu :heart: Good nighttt and I apologize for my English btw :/

20 Likes

I can remember one beautiful special night. It was a misty but beautiful day in Israel with my dad @McDonalds. We sat on a campfire and told amazing stories to each other, we really had a father son moment! We talked a bit and ate some marshmallows, it was getting late so we decided to go sleep, dad gave me a goodnight kiss, we still are happy together.
I couldn’t wish for a better dad! :heart:

21 Likes

I am literally going to ban you

24 Likes

Well let me tell you a story.
It was a fine evening when I decided to troll the forums.
And what was the troll you might ask?
Spamming Tomato facts on Aplications.

I spammed like every single application and at the end of the evening I got muted for a day.
The next day I apologised and eveyrthing is cool now :D!
The End!

2 Likes

One day i met a wild RossRao i was just doing some redstone for dragonsmaker then ross came along and tped to me and world edited my working area to pink wool but i wasnt upset because it was drags base (but ofc i care that his base is being destroyed). Then i spotted rosses clothing and i saw it was a uwu sweater then i said it was garbage then i got banned for it the end. (true story btw)

8 Likes

I have too many stories to share tbh… especially from Survival v1. If you find the museum house in spawn, each one of the item frames represents an event that happened in v1 and all have a story behind them, it’s very epic!

7 Likes

Send me screenshots of the items in the museum and I’ll tell the stories :blush:

5 Likes

@Ibby these ones caught my eye o.O

4 Likes

Hey that’s me

4 Likes

I summoned you >:)

2 Likes

Wondering what all these items mean

1 Like

:joy:

Okay so the top one - When Zoey went mad
@Zoeythefirst isn’t really around anymore, but she used to be one of the most active survival players and had this absolutely massive base that she built during map 1. It actually ended up winning the first ever build comp we did.
Anyway Zoey decided, who knows why, to build an absolutely massive item sorter with one double chest for every item in the game (including every individual colour or type of each item). And she decided to make it underground, so cleared out a space…
…using no beacon
…no haste
…and only iron picks
…over at least a month
…completely by herself

One of my favourite moments from that mammoth project was when she started talking in chat about how she’d broken so many blocks that squares had started to taste like lemons.

I forget the dimensions of the place but I’ll see if I can dig up an old screenshot of it.

8 Likes

Screeeenshot

I also worked out the measurements, the whole space is 1,590,588 blocks
Assuming those were all stone, that would have taken around 177 hours to mine with an iron pick (not including the time it would take to mine all that iron, and make all those picks). It has almost 9k chests in it.

9 Likes

I see she was actually insane as I can see xD Thanks for showing me I can tell that she was very determined and wish I met her at that time
It was awesome :sparkles:

3 Likes

The other two are as follows:

The Official Bumperboats Tournament is something I hosted as a baby helper when we build this big ice arena in my town.

Ocean Cake (Duck Feet) is from when sea pickles were a brand new thing. We spammed them literally everywhere and giggled in an incredibly mature way at the squelch noise they made (hence duck feet).
Viaversion also substitutes, of all things, cake for sea pickles if you’re in the wrong version which was always very amusing when people joined and teleported to a coral biome. The water was full of coloured wool and cake.
I have a great screenshot somewhere of baby @Fumaz being very confused by his inedible cake, and wishing to share it with all his friends.

5 Likes

when 4 of my friends and I spent around 10 hours mining out my hole. Just vibing to groovy bot in discord

2 Likes

one time @NateEh made me to iron bar waterdrops and i got one in (after about 84 attempts) it changed me bc now im like a little better at waterdrop i guess

1 Like

I have to say; your stories are just so amazing; I can just see the memories and some are so funny xD

1 Like

When I first joined I wasn’t very well known; I remember meeting @EvillRat and he was very nice to me, he’s kinda stinky now but all in due respect <3

I decided to take a leap of faith and interacted with the community more and more until I became good friends with many people! Soon, a good friend of mine, purple_yam bought me ++! It was a incredibly thoughtful thing to do and I was so surprised! I continued to make more and more friends until I became quite popular in the community and started to focus on building and doing map arts and things.

I met Marshmella @marcydoki and @avoe_ who are now the coolest bean best friends I could ask for!

I also met some awesome mods and other friends who deserve some mentions! @Aiadeva I met by chance at spawn one day; we immediately became friends and have been ever since! @mescober has also helped me out a ton with crate items and things as well as being a great friend! @rainbowscribble anr @Skysthelimit26 Are so welcoming, wholesome and friendly to me whenever I’m around, they’re some awesome friends too! Then there is also @Alkemystix who is stinky but we still love him, @toccataski, must any words be said for this legend?

And last but not least, literally anyone I have spoken to in Munchy. If I have missed you out; you are still in my heart, and you have all brought me back to this place because of the warmth and welcoming atmosphere I have grown to love. This is more of my story on MunchyMC then really a funny story (which I do have a few of) but I figured I may as well tell it since I have just come back and wanted to say who I was greatful for! @Candlea Don’t think I forgot you; I remember when you had no rank and you’re still one of my favourite people ever <3

Edit: this is very long; apologies!!!

10 Likes

That is so cute ilysm you mean so much for everyone I just love you glad I had to meet you on munchy :heart:

-didn’t wanted to quote but Yas xD-

1 Like