Epic Bumperboats Tournament Planning

Sup peeps :blowfish:

A fair few have been discussing how to run a regular weekly bumperboats tournament at the arena that we all built in Gh0st Town. So far the plan is as follows:

A epic, once weekly tournament, open to all with gold prizes for the three winners. :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:
1st place: 150g + special golden helmet
2nd place: 50g + special iron helmet
3rd place: 25g + special leather helmet

Each tournament will be sponsored by a player or group of players. They will kindly and generously donate gold for the prizes and in return we will give them all the hugs and love them very much :stuck_out_tongue: Emstarrs and DinoGamerNL have kinda said they will sponsor the next one we do :smiley: So Em and Dino are currently our favourite people.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tournaments will have 3 gamemodes. Round 1 = boats with bows, Round 2 = boats with swords, Round 3 = barriers down and last man standing. We need to work out the rules a bit but it’ll be first to 3 wins or something like that. We’ll work it out somehow :rofl:

What we don’t know is when to run it :thinking: Weekends definitely, but not sure which day or time.
Have a poll:

• Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

Knock yourselves out with suggestions, questions, ideas, cake recipes, etc :stuck_out_tongue: This is a community event so erryone gets to chip in.

Live long and prosper,
~ IntrepidBookworm (the friendly neighbourhood helper)

6 Likes

Oh yeah yeah vote for Saturday
download%20(1)

1 Like

Oh yeah yeah saturday looks good

Let’s get this bread

3 Likes

Lol people changed their forums pfp to the oh yeah yeah guy I’m dead.

Oh yeah yeah
we’re glad you accept us

oh no no. I am not accepting of dead memes.

2 Likes

oh no no :(.

1 Like

Donated so you could host both days if you want to! Or you could bump up the prizes for whichever day you decide to go with. :heart:

2 Likes

You’re the best :smiley: We could host like 3 of them now!

I mean it’s Sesaline, she is always the best

2 Likes

True, true :laughing:

2 Likes