Antagnostically's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing since August 14th of 2020
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I have OBS and the ability to upload to YouTube
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I’m very active on discord, also with TeamSpeak

Application

IGN:
antagnostically
Timezone:
CST
Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes
Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Survival
How active can you be per week?
any hours you would need me to be/all the time.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I have none.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I have played munchy for a year, I used to be very well known in the community and a lot of people liked me, I believe I have a good standing point in the community and I’m very friendly with everyone I meet/new comers.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I love the community, everybody in it is very nice, loving, and welcoming. I would like to put my all into this server and really give it what it needs. I love helping out in any way possible so this really drives me to work on myself and work on social skills with making new friends along the way!.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
5-6, there is always room to learn and improve.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
none.

4 Likes

Antag, antagonist of your own application apparently.

First thing you do, the VERY first thing you do, is lie. Why? What’s the point? Even if I didn’t have the power to check (spoiler: everyone has it), staff definitely can and will check.

You joined October 22, 2021. It might be because I’m old or something, but for some reason the math ain’t mathing up. At least you’ve been on for more than a month.

How active can you be per week?
any hours you would need me to be/all the time.

I’m not expecting a schedule or something, but a rough estimate of how many hours daily/weekly would be nice. Please don’t be on Munchy all the time, go to school, learn things.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I have played munchy for a year, I used to be very well known in the community and a lot of people liked me, I believe I have a good standing point in the community and I’m very friendly with everyone I meet/new comers.

Again, you are l y i n g. A year does not equal the 4 months you have been on. What do you mean “used to be” well known; I’ve seen you on maybe like once. Not sure if that’s because I’m in school and not on too much, or if it’s genuinely because you’re rarely on. Either way, lying isn’t a hill you want to die on. Especially when you’re applying for staff.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

Okay…that’s it? At least tell me why you’re almost perfect on finding hackers. What hacks you know? Why not a full 10/10? No need for a list of every hack you know, but man, more detail please!

I think you need to work more on the community and speak to other people. And definitely go into detail on several of your questions.

Keep working on it and practicing!

2 Likes

-1 I’ve only ever seen you on survival after app season opened and never saw you before

2 Likes

i have an old account. dont accuse me of something with that tone. i have an old account with multiple name changes, kiradoki. i was very well known and online CONSTANTLY in s2. i have many vouches that can back me up on that claim and i have screenshots of chats. ask acidoki/fwachu herself she will back that claim up. and just because im not on when youre not on doesnt mean im not on often, i am infact online atleast 14 hours a day, and dont tell me to go to school please, i dont attend school because i dont have school. you think i choose to be online? i do not. it isnt my problem nor fault that im all online school. the reason i have my rank is because i contacted cheater to transfer it from AN OLD ACCOUNT. ive been joined since august 14th of 2020. two days after my birthday. thanks for the feedback that wasnt needed, if u have further questions contact me on my discord: antagnostically#5681

1 Like

Hmm, this application seems somewhat a little rushed. Like when saying just “9.” To a question seems just like you put no care or detail to it. Try to add more detail and stuff. Gl

Hi Antagnostically!

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately your application is denied this time. It would be great to see you working on your reputation and becoming more well known on the server again.
You definitely recieved some overzealous criticism on this app which is unfortunate and I’m sorry that happened. It would be useful for me, thought, if you did mention any previous accounts you’ve used in future apps, just so I don’t have to go hunting for info!
Best of luck for any future applications you make!

2 Likes