An Introduction to Ares

there’s a god among us…

Introduction:
A god has joined the staff team, and his name is Ares. The Greek god of WAR will be active 24/7 on the entire Munchy Network, catching blatant hackers, and even those of you hiding in the closet ;)

What to expect:
Ares was built by everyone’s favorite developer, Callahan, and was trained in precision and accuracy with a % error your science teacher would spill tears of joy over. He’s also got lightning speed and enjoys the chase, so try to outrun him, see what happens :sunglasses:. He’s as merciless as they come and ready for anything you try to throw at him!

What this means for Munchy:
The time has come to say goodbye to AntiHax. While AH was helpful for quite some time, but we’ve upgraded our Toyota for a Ferrari, and people will notice :eyes:. You can now expect Munchy to be more cheater-free than ever!

A few fun facts about our friend Ares:

• In his first 3 weeks of behind the scenes work, he’s amassed over 1500 bans!
  • Unlike his predecessor, Ares is incredibly lightweight on the server’s load, which could help with more stable TPS in the future!

and if you’re reading this in June 2019, an extreme tide is brewing and we anticipate this wave to crash on Munchy’s beach very, very soon

24 Likes

WOW! Absolutely bonkers!

Can we start a petition to promote Ares from a Ferrari to a Lambo O.O

2 Likes

#AresForAdmin

5 Likes

cringe

2 Likes

Have I taught you people NOTHING? THIS man is the god of war: image

eww no he smells like carrots

+1 for Ares.
Ares is my favorite Greek God.
First person to guess why he’s my favorite greek god gets 1 mil on prison.

1 Like

you are ares

Shoot, I can’t getting away with hacking anymore

Get your butt on prison

Ares > AntiHax

so like you want us to drown?

3 Likes

roasted by forums

Will Ares be on all the different game modes or only on kitpvp?

bro…you just posted cringe…:flushed:

1 Like

Special thanks to my favourite anticheat developer @fbm (sorry Callahan) for running this place for the past 4 years.
While Ares is new and has a fancy new name, it will have to prove itself in comparison to a true hero. Antihax has been working super reliable for many, many years (despite one or two issues that came up over the past few weeks) with countless useful and unique features.
It’s hard to imagine the chaos Munchy would be in without the service of Antihax. We’ll have to wait and see if Ares can keep us from this state of chaos just as, or even more, efficiently!

8 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully there is a massive decrease in hackers.

Of course! Coming to the entire network very, very soon :sunglasses:

1 Like

Will we ever get any Ares ban waves?

Read the bottom of the post a little more carefully Mr. Sowl

1 Like