A message to the moderators of MunchyMC about purgatory

Hello, so i recently got banned of the\ server. OK. I was testing out a cheat client, to become a mod on here, but then went afk and forgot it was still on, and i had left on combat hacks. I forgot i was on the client, went onto munchy kitpvp and got banned. Even thought this is unfair, but i am banned now, there is nothing i can do about it. So i go onto purgaotory. Now, i am onto my point. The trolling system is very mesed up. The whole point of purgatory is that people are being punished so that they will not to cheat again. The trolling system is messed up, as, from a banned players perspective, getting cobwebbed and lavaed repeatedly, is not helping, to make me not want to hack. I mean come on! HOW WILL THE TROLL SYSTEM NOT MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO HACK MORE?? For example, a way to not get lavaed and cobwebbed, is to fly. Why wouldnt any cheater, who already must have not hesitated to hack on munchy, not take the option to fly hack to avoid trolls? All i am saying is, that the thing is that purgatory is made for people to not hack again, but here we are. The typical cheater will most probably choose the option to fly hack. And the people who got false banned, they will cheat for the first time too. How will the trolling system not make you want to cheat more? So my request is, that atleast make purgatory a place where cheaters wont have to cheat to get out of. Because lets be real, there is no other way to escape getting cobwebbed and lavaed at the same time, and a typical cheater will not refrain from taking the only choice available, which is hacking.
My point is, that purgatory right now, will not prevent cheaters from cheating again, but will, in a way, promote it.

The entire purpose of allowing people to troll hackers on purgatory trying to grind for an unban is to make it harder. Those who decide to continue hacking on purgatory (which is NOT allowed) will receive a temp-ban from the server.

Since this is an opinion topic, i will give my thoughts.
It does seem a bit to harsh to the people mining stone/dirt but theres no reason at all to even download cheats/hacks. This is their punishment, and is very much deserved.

Also each kit has a cool-down and the more op ones or the ones that will most likely kill you have the longest cool-down and are some are only available with the Super or Elite.

As for the false banned people, they can easily appeal their ban and it will be reviewed (possibly take weeks though).

6 Likes

BS, i got autodenied

but the PURPOSE OF PURGATORY ITSELF is to make cheaters think they did something wrong, and therefore not cheat looking at the consequences. But after the trolling system come in, the point of purgatory is to make people not cheat, bu the current trolling system is contradicting the point of purgatory

lol

21 Likes

Answered by Kiwi