1 Like

??

Screenshot_20220531-142444_Discord

1 Like

Ig it’s whatever turtle means by “what it is in your currency”

1 Like

It would be 250 aud which is the currency you use I’m assuming

2 Likes

Dang sucks to be me if I live In Venezuela Turkey or any country that has an inflated or hyperinflated currency then

wouldnt that mean crafty technically gets 70 dollars less in rewards should he win

1 Like

That’s not how “converting” currencies works…

You’re just changing the sign when you’re supposed to convert from one currency to another. For example 800$ in EGP ( Egyptian Pounds ) would be 14,885 EGP today.

So when you’re getting the prize if for example you won a 100$ amazon gift card and you live in Australia you would get a 139 AUD$ gift card because that’s how much it’s worth today.

You can do this with any currency simply google “X USD to Insert Currency” and it’ll do the math and convert whatever value you put in to the currency you specified.

9 Likes

Can we please stop flooding the thread with this - the point is, prizes will be equal to whatever it would be in your country, and you can find out what that conversion rate is if you refer to Omar’s reply.

16 Likes

:crown:

4 Likes

Awesome! But wouldn’t people with Falcon kit be ANNOYING? owo

3 Likes

Sure they can catch up easily to the crown holder, but they also get 2 or 3 shot (which gives the crown holder extra points)

4 Likes

This is why I main Kit :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Are you allowed to use Falcon kit because I feel like that would be unfair

2 Likes

You are allowed

2 Likes

My strategy is set already in that case

3 Likes

You can get 2 or 3 shot though (which gives the crown holder extra points)
didnt steal that from helix

4 Likes

even if u choose Falcon kit u wont be able to use it once u pick the crown cause it disables all kit abilities
(but yes u can still use it against the crown holder :eyes:)

5 Likes

The KitPvP Crown Event is starting TOMORROW!
The Event will be released during BadBoyHalo’s stream around 2PM/3PM EST!

13 Likes