[$800 IN PRIZES] The Crown Event

Awesome!

2 Likes

Kit abilities will be automatically disabled upon picking up the crown :)

7 Likes

Wth this is so sick :fire:

2 Likes

To add on to this, after a minute of inactivity while holding the crown the player with the crown will be automatically teleported to the front of spawn.

4 Likes

O cool

2 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

WOOOOOO super hyped for this!!

2 Likes

Yaay :D

Excited to see something new on kit!

3 Likes

Let’s go :D!

:kitpvp:

2 Likes

What happens to the crown if that happens or if a player dies in a means that isn’t caused by another player

3 Likes

Is the person with the crown affected by kit abilities? Not his own, you said his own gets disabled, but what about others?

For example, can’t I just get @noriskss to place a portal on some edge of the map, we’ll find the crown together, then teleport to that end of the map and basically grind points just by sitting AFK?

4 Likes

You can’t place the crown, they will spawn at random intervals between 10 minutes and 6 hours. The crown will go away after 7.5 minutes and first player to grab onto it holds on to it until they get killed.

2 Likes

It will respawn

2 Likes

that doesn’t answer my question though dutch boy

2 Likes

The holder’s coordinates will be shown at all times on the scoreboard, they will also be teleported in front of spawn after 1 minute of inactivity and there’s an NPC that teleports you to the crown holder.

Teaming is also strictly forbidden so if people do that they will be wiped and punished.

6 Likes

WOOO GOOD LUCK (that is alot of moneys)

3 Likes

Is this a U.S only thing

does that mean that you’ll be reskitted with armour and weapons as well, and will poition effects from your previous kit still apply once you get the crown

2 Likes

You will get reskitted with different armour and potion effects which are for the crown holder,
u wont keep any effects or abilities from previous kits

4 Likes

no, amazon gift cards exist all around the world

1 Like

will it be adjusted for currency conversion? I.e 250usd /= 250aud

2 Likes