2021 Survival Valentine's Event

2021 Survival Valentine's Event

Simps get ready…

It’s Valentine’s Day soon and we’ve organized a special event for you all to participate in! :rose:

On February 14th @ 6pm EST, we will be hosting a Valentine’s Themed Skin Competition. Players who come 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be given exclusive rewards! :eyes:

Events will be hosted by the cute @oCrypt, the flattering @DragonsMaker, the returning Mr. Tips Fedora @Devonymous and myself.

Prizes and Awards:

2021-02-01_00.50.22

:1st_place_medal: First Place:

• 1x Rainbow Rose Trophy
  • 3x Winter Crate Keys

:2nd_place_medal: Second Place:

• 1x Rainbow Rose Trophy
  • 2x Winter Crate Keys

:3rd_place_medal: Third Place:

• 1x Rainbow Rose Trophy
  • 1x Winter Crate Key

Note: You may participate in this event as a duo! Duo’s will receive 1 extra Rainbow Rose Trophy and 1 extra Winter Crate Key.

Global Event Rules:

• Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other participants is not allowed. (/fly, /carpet, Elytra, Effects, and Chorus Fruit among other things.)

• Teleporting others into the box after the event begins is prohibited.

• All pets, particles, and disguises must be kept disabled while participating in the event.

• Distracting or sabotaging participants as a spectator is prohibited.

Event Description:

All participants must have a Valentine’s Themed Skin. Each player will be selected to show off their skin my walking down the catwalk and if the judges are impressed, you will be put through to the next round until the remaining three survive.

Feel free to message one of the organizers on Discord or the Forums with any questions you have in mind.

Hope to see you there! :two_hearts:

31 Likes

epic gamer moment :sunglasses:

1 Like

AAAAA I’m so excited to see everyone’s entries!!! <33

3 Likes

oo
fun

1 Like

WOW!!!

Cant Wait!

1 Like

Omggg this seems really lovely!!
@boriswoop @beanep plss go as a couple :)) #TeamBearis #pog #buddies #relationship #ForTheGram

7 Likes

WOOOOOOO this sounds awesome :00000000000000

Can’t wait to be ther- 6pm est

3 Likes

This sounds very cool :o Cant wait to see all the amazing skins :smiley:

1 Like

Hey that’s my line D:

3 Likes

Omg I’m so excited for a skin comp!! This sounds fun, good luck to all the participants!

1 Like

HUGGGGGGE +1 go with matching skins that would absolutely 100 give you guys the win!!
I might actually participate in this one, seems fun!
Goodluck to all!!1

1 Like

I love how all the events are EST <3

1 Like

Cant wait to see all the amazing skins! gl everyone!

1 Like

now this, this is epic. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds Epic :)

damn i hate my timezone 3am like always XD.

A couple should be watergirl and fireboy from that game in coolmath, it was so fun lmao.

1 Like