10_billion's media application

Channel link: https://www.twitch.tv/lelandbomb

Number of followers: 371 4,679 views

Average number of viewers per stream: 9.3

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: 10 months ago is when I first started streaming. I have been a content creator on Munchy for around 4-5 months now.

Servers for which you have created content: Kitpvp and woolwars

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I’m an active streamer, I will be a good influence on the players of munchy. I take part in the community and participate in events. My channel has been growing recently and I have been gaining followers frequently. I am also a family friendly streamer, I also communicate with my twitch chat as well.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you don’t meet the requirements just yet.

Good luck though!!

2 Likes

Question how do you get 9.3 viewers on your stream? Because thats just confusing me a lot ;-;

5 Likes

It’s an average, so the stream usually gets around 9-10 people.

1 Like

Heya 10_billion!

At the time you don’t quite meet the requirements for joining the media team, you have a great channel but we would like to see you growing your channel more and making more munchy related content before re-applying, Good luck!!

Please wait 1 month before re-applying, and feel free to message me on discord if you have any questions ( EeveeNoises#0014 )

2 Likes