Zweg's builder application abc

It’s going to be a +0 from me.
You’re a very talented builder, you have some amazing skills and you would’ve qualified for the builder role easily.

The reasoning for my +0 is the immaturity I had often found while communicating with you in game and out of it. Talking about Invaded as an example, you used to abuse bugs, you used to ruin the game for everyone else during events (And I still have recordings of this matter), and you never really seemed to care even when you had received warnings from staff members.
Not to mention that this was all done while you had the builder role on said server.

You often discriminated and were toxic towards other players, and sometimes seemed to be a little selfish and put yourself above other players. An example of this would be when you glitch abused a sumo event on Invaded and told us to compliment and “bow” to you in order for you to not kill us.

Judging by my experience with you, I’m not quite interested in seeing you receiving a role on Munchy, although you do seem to be a good builder, therefore it’s a +0 from me.
Good luck.

8 Likes