Zweg's builder application abc

IGN and past IGN’s: zweg (zweg | Minecraft profiel | NameMC)

Timezone: CET +1 (Amsterdam)

Discord username: zweg#1723

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I joined MunchyMC on october 26th, 2018. Mainly playing kitpvp. The reason why I liked Munchy above other servers was the balanced kitpvp, and the awesome community.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favourite build is the tree ship. I made the tree part, and lamborghiniMiura made the ship part.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I know how to use them very well. I’m a regular on buildersrefuge, so I know all plugins included in FAWE.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m good at making detailed trees of all sorts, shaping and coloring terrain and several types of structures. My weakness would be in planning big scale builds and planning structures.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
Invadedlands, tapple.world, happy-hg (and several small -now dead- dutch community servers a long time ago)

3 Likes

+1

• Amazing application
  • Amazing portfolio

Great job! :+1:

1 Like

+1

• Amazing Builds

• Great Past Experience

2 Likes

Looks cool +1

1 Like

It’s going to be a +0 from me.
You’re a very talented builder, you have some amazing skills and you would’ve qualified for the builder role easily.

The reasoning for my +0 is the immaturity I had often found while communicating with you in game and out of it. Talking about Invaded as an example, you used to abuse bugs, you used to ruin the game for everyone else during events (And I still have recordings of this matter), and you never really seemed to care even when you had received warnings from staff members.
Not to mention that this was all done while you had the builder role on said server.

You often discriminated and were toxic towards other players, and sometimes seemed to be a little selfish and put yourself above other players. An example of this would be when you glitch abused a sumo event on Invaded and told us to compliment and “bow” to you in order for you to not kill us.

Judging by my experience with you, I’m not quite interested in seeing you receiving a role on Munchy, although you do seem to be a good builder, therefore it’s a +0 from me.
Good luck.

8 Likes

+1 Excellent former builder of our server.

1 Like

I don’t know you and your builds are really good.

Although, I also trust @McDonalds judgement, so I will give a +0

Good luck!

1 Like

+1
Nice builds, nice application.

1 Like

+1
-Good Builds
-Nice app

1 Like

You seem to be a good builder. Builds look nice. Today, it’s a +1 from me. Good luck. -DBA

1 Like

You are an excellent builder but seeing McDonalds post, I would want to see how you go about responding to that and get your side of things before I give a rating

1 Like

+1
Mature
Respected
Talented Builder
Kind
Everything McDonalds said is false

1 Like

+1 ez

1 Like

im not going to respond to mcdonalds because hes tripping or smt

3 Likes

This isn’t a good way to respond to a staff member trying to actually help you. McDonalds is a well known staff member, most people trust him, I do too.

1 Like

with all due respect to McDonalds, him being trusted doesn’t always make his statements correct

1 Like

This is going to be a +.3 for me, like McDonalds said your a very talented builder. You could definitely make the build team, your builds have astonished me. The only reason I’m giving you a +.3 is because of maturity, McDonalds said that they have recordings of you ruining the game for others while having the builder role on Invaded, McDonalds is an honest and trustworthy person so I’ll take his word for it. Not only that but you responded to CookieCrazyDawn saying that you won’t respond to Mcdonalds “because he’s tripping or something”, seems a bit immature don’t you think?

3 Likes

yes :doughnut:

It is going to be a +0.5 for me.
I have seen some of your past builds and I think you are qualified for the builder role on this server. However, regarding McDonald’s statement, you have indeed abused your powers of the builder role on previous servers you have worked for and you didn’t even seem to care. Judging by that, I’m not quite sure whether you really deserve the builder role or not.
Best of luck though!

what mcdonalds said happened 2+ years ago. “you have indeed abused your powers of the builder role on previous servers you have worked for” it happened ONLY once on invaded, and it wasnt power abuse, it was glitch abuse. (it had nothing to do with building or the builder role) no other servers at all.

we literally work together for tapL? weve made maps together, you know i dont power abuse at all. its just a dumb thing that happened ONCE on invaded. and no, i didnt abuse on multiple servers, youre literally just trying to get me denied.

the reason why i dont respond to mcdonalds is because he is the one being “immature”. he knows very well that this happened 2 years ago, and he makes it seem like it was yesterday. theres more to the story than “zweg glitch abused” but im not gonna tell the details because its private.

i dont know why people are bringing this up now, i mean, ive been accepted as builder before.

1 Like