_Zorincian's Builder Application

IGN: _Zorincian

Timezone: gmt-5

Discord Name: Elemental_Collapse#7396

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
i’ve only just started playing last week
How active can you be per week?: in the time when i’m not working on another project or other life stuff off the computer I could probably take in about 5-6 hours a day

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
Haven’t got into any trouble as far as I’m aware
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://zaydenjacobsen.wixsite.com/zorincians-portfolio
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: while it is no longer my most detailed nor largest build anymore, I would have to go with ‘The Overgrowth’ due to it being one of the largest kick-starting influences that made me really enjoy building organics, not only that it it was also my first ever rendered build, its been a good 6-7 months ago since I made it

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I’m really experienced using almost all forms of world edit tools such as gobrush, fawe, voxel, and arcaniax’s world edit tool list (my favorite tool is the loft tool, great for natural organics)

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I mainly have focused more on the organics/ large-scale structure side of building but I do have some skill at interior/exterior designs.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have worked with many different servers in the past, some from the terraria community but most from the minecraft community. some of which that I have worked with was havoc network, pedquin minigames, kiwismp (a large server for a tittle called smp) and erosia mc. most of them are minigame servers

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I am mostly a solo builder so when it comes to coop building I would say 7-8

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? this is my first go at applying for builder!

19 Likes

+1
I really love your builds, they look really good!

This is certainly an interesting application
I’ve seen your stuff on discord, it’s pretty cool and I really like what you’re doing.

What I would like to see however is more builds in the conventional sense, as well as a bit more terraforming

Don’t get me wrong though, your stuff is fire

+0.69

Edit: make sure to fill in the questions correctly

2 Likes

heck yes

2 Likes

yea

MASSIVE +1

This guy makes absolutely insane builds

Damn man, I’ll give this a +1 🫡

+1 WOOO!

Yes just yes.

:eyes:

Also +1
Very impressive builds!

1 Like

fixed the answer :+1:
also what would a conventional build look like, is it like a server map/lobby?

1 Like

Yeah pretty much

1 Like

7-8 is quite high if you are mainly a solo builder, have you worked in a group in the past? Would we be able to see the product, if you have?

Overall, +1, a clear knowledge of technical building ability however I have some concern in what challenges you would face if asked to create more conventional, smaller-scale builds.

1 Like

Absolutely huge +1

+1

Everything looks good, the only not good thing is that you haven’t been playing munchy for too long but that’s only a small issue, goodluck!

im no longer in most of the servers i worked with other people in so i dont have any good screenshots of the coop builds but i have made a post-apocalyptic city map for a walking dead server with a team of 10 people, a large japaneese realm district with a team of 5 and a few minigame lobbies with a team of 3-4.
although the only sort of challenge i would have in conventional building would be inside interior, everything else i’m pretty good at

4 Likes

+1
Cool builds!

1 Like

+1 cool person in the discord

3 Likes

+1

I’ve seen your screenshots of the builds you’ve posted on the discord and can definitely tell that it looks amazing and you truly have experience with world edit, good luck zorin!!

1 Like

+1 I’m your friend, and seen your builds before, and know how good you are.

1 Like

+1 YES
These builds are amazing!

1 Like