ZombieBot1's Staff Application (May 2021)

“Please do not necropost. This is your final warning before your forums account will receive a strike”

Summary

Haha just kidding I hope I didn’t send chills down your spine

2 Likes

And he has a sense of humor :o

2 Likes

+1 good, pog and friendly

yes +1. +1. +1.

1 Like

-1 from me for now

Hey Zombie, don’t get me wrong - your application is very good but you should probably become more active and known in the co

JK BIG +1!
You’ve become very active recently and have been holding this activity which is great. You’re active in chat, the community discord, and the forums. I think you’d do quite well with a staff position.

Goodluck!

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’m interested if you could provide any examples of me doing this, both so that I can understand where you are coming from and so that I can improve.

I also find it a bit odd that you left this negative feedback right after I called you out for copying something I said word for word, although I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

4 Likes

+1 Is Wife

1 Like
  1. I did not copy you because it is a different structure of words and doesnt fall into the category of plagarization
  2. I did not state is because of that
  3. I believe what I believe.
2 Likes

Could you provide any examples? Don’t worry, I’m not trying to ‘disprove’ your feedback or anything; I’m just genuinely interested if you could name a some time I’ve been toxic to you and then explain what I could’ve done better in that situation.

1 Like

I dont believe I have any screenshots as I dont screenshot this type of stuff, but if you find me in KITPVP today or tomorrow I can tell you what I saw <3 (Or you can add me on discord: Bearaddo#3068)

2 Likes

Hey Zombie,

Your application is great, good job! Right now, I’d like to put you on as a Helper, with potential to become a JMod at a later date (possibly out of season). Please message me on Discord @ BFI01#2202 so we can arrange getting you sorted with your ranks!

GG

24 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats zombie!!!

1 Like

YESSSS

1 Like

CONGRATS ZOMBIE!!! :confetti_ball: AAAAAAAAH

1 Like

CONGRATS ZOMBIE BOTTTT

1 Like

YESSSSSS LETS GO ZOMBIE :heart: