Zetsies' Staff Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:Yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:Yes

**- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:Yes, though i do not use teamspeak much.

Application

IGN: Zetsies

Timezone: BST

**Can you use a microphone for an interview?: I cannot.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Prison

How active can you be per week? Atleast 4-8 hours everyday.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I’ve been banned once for ‘closet cheating’ on kitpvp, though this was debunked and was a big misunderstanding and I was awarded 1 week of elite. I have no other punishments on the network.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have not applied before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? My reputation is pretty clean in the community, I communicate with others daily and I am always making new friends. I tend to start topic conversations in game and I join different voice channels. In summary, this balances out my reputation in the community in different ways.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? All in all, I’ve been excited for this application as I feel that I have the right mindset and personality for this role. I’d say I have many qualities such as communication and good leadership skills. I know when somethings going wrong and I will certainly try my best to solve it at the best of my ability. I can get agitated at times when people are being unnecessarily disrespectful, though I will never use my role as an advantage to unjustly punish that person. When someone is spamming excessively in chat, I will warn them and if they carry on I will mute them for a period of time. If someone reports a hacker to me, I’ll need to see video proof or validation that they’re cheating. If they are guilty of hacking, I will ban them so they cannot carry on using hacks on MunchyMC.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? About a 10/10, Im fast-minded and I am aware of my moderation skills. I know the community well so I can keep a close eye out for people who have been punished in the past or people who haven’t been setting a good example on prison.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 8/10, I have good knowledge on how people hack and cheat. I can tell when someone is bhopping, X-Raying in mines and using speed or fly hacks. I can also identify hacks through clips and videos. I will keep a close eye for these kinds of hacks at the best of my ability.

**Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:**I am not in possession of any hacker reports or clips at the moment.

9 Likes

+1
strange dude but seems very chill!

2 Likes

Edited: (Just used namemc and realized I’ve had interactions with this player under a different name)
+1 friendly and has decent knowledge of the game

2 Likes

Just checked ur namemc my bad like all my interactions with you were under your other name

2 Likes

Its ok :D

2 Likes

+1 good app and don’t see why not

2 Likes

+1 very swag person!

2 Likes

Huge +1
Friendly, mature and very chill

2 Likes

Well known, very nice, never had any issues with you!
I can’t give you a rating because I haven’t had that many interactions with you, but from what I know you’re cool!

2 Likes

+1 Chill, helpful, nice

2 Likes

+1 good explanation, big potential here as a future mod

2 Likes

+1 very nice!

2 Likes

+1 i think he has what its needed to be part of staff, always a chill guy and very respectful and responsible overall. aproved :)

2 Likes

+1 extremely nice
definitely a great candidate

2 Likes

+1 one of the better applications I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Appreciate it! I tend to try my best :smiley:

1 Like

It really shows.

2 Likes

Very respectful young player!
The only thing I could critique is that in certain situations you have been a little immature, but that was addressed in the app. Very well done!

+1 from Joshy

2 Likes

I’ve only had a few interactions with you, but all of them have been pleasant. I’m also guilty of putting the 4+ hours/day of moderation on an application, so just be wary of time commitments like that as I wasn’t able to continue that for very long.

Overall +0.99

2 Likes

Happy to make you enjoy the interactions we had :smiley:

1 Like