How long have you played MunchyMC?:
couple years I believe
How active can you be per week?:
I can be on pretty much everyday.
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I do not.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
The Halloween map I made, has to be my favorite, just due to all the custom organics and unique color combinations Used.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’ve been using world edit for just about 10 years, Voxel Sniper for about 7 years, and GoBrush for about 5 years I believe
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My main thing is Micro detailing/hyper detailing, I tend to struggle with “big picture” things such as major terraforming shaping.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I discovered Minecraft back in 2009, and naturally, I gravitated towards the building, and in those 10 years, I’ve worked for hundreds of servers never really any big servers though. Eventually, I discovered the Java Realms content creator program and I started submitting content for realms. I’m lucky enough to have had to opportunity to work with some very talented mapmakers and grow a personal network of friends through that.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I’ve worked with countless teams and managed my own, I’d honestly put myself at a solid 9/10. It’s fantastic to have people to bounce ideas/concepts off. Aswell as have people to give criticism when needed. Also Working in group settings is so much fun. a whole bunch of people working together to create something awesome? Sign me up.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I applied 2 years ago, almost on the dot. the reason was “Need larger scale projects to prove capability” I’ve since completely re-worked my public-facing portfolio to reflect bigger larger scale projects.

13 Likes

Hi @Zaldoria

You’ve certainly made some quite impressive builds, and I like the simplicity of your application. I’ll be giving you a +1, do me proud <3

2 Likes

much appreciated friend <3

3 Likes

The builds feel oddly familiar, however they are fantastic! +1

2 Likes

+1 amazing builds

2 Likes

Phenomenal builds!
Hope to see you on the team soon :)

2 Likes

Hey @Zaldoria, after reviewing your application I’ve decided to accept it. :tada:

Please message Mikeal on discord (mike.#2707) to set up a trial. Good luck!

21 Likes

I was about to +1 you but sieralex is faster…
CONGRATS :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

congrats!!!

1 Like

Gg’s :D

2 Likes

Congrats!! :tada:

2 Likes

GRATSSSSS :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

CONGRATS!

2 Likes

GRATS!! :tada:

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Congrats! Your builds are awesome, and you seem very talented :)

2 Likes

Hehe ggs

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

WOOOO :partying_face:

2 Likes

congrats!!

2 Likes