Zachboy808 Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Zachboy808

Timezone: UTC-10

Discord username: Zachboy808#5816

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Ive been playing Munchy For 2 or more Months, Every time i join, i feel like im welcomed to play.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My Best Build i made is making a Giant Muffin house .

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: How Experienced i am is 70% of most of it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My Weakness is When you gotta Build Something small and detailed, and my strength is that when you build something little big and medium sized, like stairs and slabs as details. (And yes, im capable to build encredibly big things)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? My History Of building is building Animals, Houses, and make giant players out of blocks. and servers ive worked for the past is none, Ive asked a lot of servers but i get denied. if i get Accepted, this would mean the world to me.

Im scared imma get Decleined

If i get Accepted, this means my whole life of practicing of building, will accomplish

Ever since i joined, ive been playing this server for almost non stop (Of course i need to sleep)
and my Super strength is Redstone