Zachboy808 Build Team Application 2

IGN and past IGN’s: Zachboy808

Timezone: UTC-10

Discord username: Zachboy808#5816

How long have you played MunchyMC?: ive Been playing Munchy for Almost 2 or more months. Everytime i Play, i Feel like its a Server that cares about the players Experience and make it fair.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My Proudest Build is Making a giant tree as i imagined as i thought.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am Really Experienced About World edit, i like to Build normally for some big builds, but really big builds, i used World Edit

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My Build strength is that building Details on things like trees, homes, and Others, and i also like to do Redstone. my Weakness is building really Fast and very small things.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? My History Of my Buildings is Giant Trees, Mushrooms, Homes, PLayers, and animals. Build Teams i work in the past is none because i got no friends that play Minecraft. Servers i Worked for that Past is None Because this is my Main server and the other servers i have, Denied me.

delete it if i wasnt allowed to make another, sorry

Please tell me what to improve on

if this gets denied, im building a whole like buildings of things and staying up all night till it gets perfetct =)

Your really good at building :D

Nice builds! The Munchy build team is very selective I recommend including more ambitious examples that are large-scale. Also make sure to show some diversity, the build team needs to know if you can build more than a few trees. Good start though :)

1 Like

Thanks

i changed the photo

i would send my Map of my Builds, but i dont really know how

Thank you, i posted a bit more

1 Like

it wont let me use it, i deleted

it may not be that detailed because i was rushing

Try using the “edit” tool so your application isn’t flooded qwq

Okay, thanks

Hey @DogeXBear, your first application was 3 days ago, so you’ll need to wait 2/3 months before reapplying again. I highly recommend to add more structure, terrain and bigger builds to your portfolio.

3 Likes