Z_Voltage's application for the build team

Pretty dope builds but needs more variety

Thanks! What do you suggest I add to add more variety. What would you like to see?

Thank you! It is very clear if I want to be a builder here I have to work a lot on my terraforming. Thank you!

-1, lied about age

immature

huh???

I would suggest you to avoid as much as possible to post several times in a row

added more builds

Just remember, sometimes too much detail focused onto one thing won’t look the best always.
As far as that goes, I think you need to try other styles as well.
The builds them selves aren’t that bad though, probably just try out some new things though!

what style do u think would diversify by builds? I have done city, mexican, and medival paris. What should I do next?

1 Like

For structuring, just doing basic castle walls can go along way, but you could try doing tropical islands, making custom tree’s, etc.
If you are interested in doing terrain I have a video you can watch that will help you use gobrush/gopaint better if you are interested in terrain.
And if you want to learn organics I am free in a few weeks and can help.

1 Like

Hello!

I think your builder application is really great! You’ve added plenty of detail and you deserve to be a builder, which is why I am rating this as a +1! Keep up the great work!

Yeesh, everyone is being so hard on ya. Make sure to read this with an open mind with open ideas, you really don’t deserve some of this hate.

1 Like

Its in my instincts, idk why, but I feel like you downloaded these maps and just put a sign with your ign on it. If you really did build these cities, thats something I can barely do, so i’m giving you a +1

for my next build, how do u suggest i prove it more? maybe like a half finished version?

1 Like

Possibly a Timelapse with your ign clearly visible

lol -1

that thread was called “Post the most toxic things ever”. idk why u care so much tbh

1 Like

Hey @Z_Voltage, I do like some of the detail you added on your builds. Although, I don’t think that your builds meet the required skill level that MunchyMC is currently looking for. Please take a look at some of the accepted applicants to see what MunchyMC is looking for. I wish you the best of luck though!

1 Like

tried some terraforming that looks ass

1 Like

You should try using //smooth or //br smooth, also try using sand instead of stone . Then replace it back to stone . I will give it a much better look

1 Like