Yurrn Event Application

IGN and past IGN’s: 22) yurnn, 21) Confrontings, 20), phymed, 19) Confrontings, 18) Synlox, 17) JitterClickz, 16) GreenSh4dow, 15) _1Green, 14) Parosol, 13) Predictionary, 12) RetroVise, 11) R3TROVIS3, 10) xMikeyPvP, 9) _RealAmazablaze, 8) _zPvPLegend, 7) xPurePvP, 6) xRivenMain, 5) zPvPHaxor, 4) xSkillAura123, 3) xX_MikeyPvP_Xx, 2) iBurrito, 1) michaelironman

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

How often can you host events: I could host them pretty often. If necessary I could most likely host at least one every day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: What sets me apart from most of the applicants is that I can tell people just apply for the rank. I genuinely don’t care about the rank, I care about bringing these fun times to munchy. While providing the players on munchy with joy and fun, I also provide that with my self, which is necessary and essential to keep striving forward. Being able to strike joy into people makes me happy as a person, and it genuinely looks really fun to host these events.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring many great and fun times for the people on munchy. I can host events, and give people more things to do on the server than just the usual Prison or KitPvP, etc. With us hosting these events very often, people see it as a chance to get a temporary rank, or maybe as a chance to have more fun. I’d love to be able to provide all of that for these people, and i’d see it as a great possibility to learn, and experience more. For some people, they get really bored on the KitPvP server, and have nothing to do, what these events do is spice up the game, because KitPvP is something you can get bored of pretty easily. At the end of all this, the people really wanting to become an Event Member, really strives to entertain those on the servers, and I consider myself one of those.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): There are times when I ask if one of the Event Members could host an event, and they say yes, and that’s what I want to be able to do as well. I’d love to grant the people what they ask for. A long while back when I had first joined munchy, I saw an Event Member on, and I politely asked him if he could host one for me. He kindly said yes, and I actually ended up getting 2 days of Elite from winning, and I got really hapyy after that. There was also this other time that an Event Member was hosting an event, and I asked if I could be slayer, he joked around for a while by teasing me by saying “Would anyone like to be slayer?” even though I was constantly saying I would. At the end, he eventually let me be slayer.

Anything else you would like to add: I’d like to thank the people that have really made me current journey on munchy amazing, and for really enhancing my experience throughout my time first joining. I hope to bring great things to the community, and do the best I can to do that.

2 Likes

i wish you the best of luck! i hope to see u around!

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

Good luck!

Thank You!

1 Like

Short application. For future, try and add more detail into your application. Best of luck! -0.5

Thanks for the feedback, i’ll try not to make it short next time

+1. Good application and a nice guy in game :smile:. Wish you the best of luck my friend!

Thank you! :smiley:

@cankrii this app isn’t short… It’s actually a bit above average.

Confrontings, I havn’t seen much of you, therefore I cannot vouch for your maturity. Also, I havn’t seen you on much, although this could just be me/my Timezone.

+0.5

2 Likes

This application lacks detail. Try to edit it and add
+0.25

Thank You! I’m usually pretty active and on a lot, but I appreciate the feedback nevertheless

Next time i’ll try to add more detail next time, I want to see how this application does, and apply at a later time if it doesn’t do too well, but thanks for the feedback

you stated “not seeing him on much” twice xD

Try to ignore @uizy because his application lacked a lot of detail and knowledge for the network. He is also a very toxic player when losing to players better than him. Good luck!

-1, I’ve seen you be toxic at so many times to many different players due to different reasons. You’re not really that active either. Good Luck!

-1 was SUPER toxic to me ingame.

+1 Good luck!

I don’t really remember being toxic to you ingame, maybe it was a long time ago. I’ve changed since and i’m now able to control my anger and toxicity.

I was on vacation for a while, and as I’ve stated, I’ve matured and am now able to control my toxicity