YummyOreo's Event Team Application

IGN: Current IGN: YummyOreos
Past Names: https://namemc.com/profile/YummyOreos.3

Timezone: UTC +10/11

How often can you host events: I can do it from about 4PM till about 11 PM or till 2 AM on weekends.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I live in Australia, whereas most applicants probably live in america. This means that I can be on hosting events when other event team members may be asleep. I’ve never been toxic and I’ve never been muted for breaking any rules. I’m mature and I use good and correct grammar approximately 99% of the time. (Estimation, I didn’t actually work that out.) I’m also extremely kind and being a mean person just isn’t in me nor will it ever. I believe that I’m mostly funny and can usually make people laugh. If I become event team, I can do events nearly all the time whereas most people probably can’t do it nearly all the time.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring fun games to people who are bored. If someone asks for a specific event to be hosted, I’ll host it for them, unless there have been WAY too many events for the day. I would also enjoy having a role in ensuring that everybody has a fun time while on the MunchyMC server. I could also assist the server by the means of suggesting new events and changes. For example, I would suggest adding an “Events” channel to the teamspeak where players that are playing in an event can talk to one another and enjoy there time even more.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): One example of an event team member being really nice is @Clockyy hosted a few events when I asked for them to be hosted. For example, I asked him to host an event and he asked which one I would like. Clockyy is a very nice person.

Anything else you would like to add: I’ve been part of MunchyMC for quite a long time. I would love to become part of the event team. If there’s any feedback you have regarding my application, please let me know in the comments and I’ll try my very best to work on those to the best of my ability. Please remember that this is my first application, so if it’s not great and needs improvements, you know why.

See you around on the server!

YummyOreos.

1 Like

+.9
GREAT application!
I’ve only seen you a few times in game (because of time-zones) so I don’t know your personality too well, but from what I’ve seen you seem like the right person for the job!

1 Like

Thanks. Really appreciate it.

YummyOreos.

1 Like

No problem! Hope you get the rank :slight_smile:

What else sets you appart? Time zones are good, but you need to be mature and kind as a member, so that doesn’t really set you apart. Tell me more of what makes you unique.

What do you mean “for example”?

I’m not voting.

• I’m not sure if you already do, but I would recommend using the Munchy teamspeak and discord. It’s not required, but it is definitely recommended.

Good luck!

Hello,
Here’s an update to “What sets you apart”:

I believe that I’m mostly funny and can usually make people laugh. If I become event team, I can do events nearly all the time whereas most people probably can’t do it nearly all the time.

When I said for example, it’s just something that came out when I was typing. For some reason, I say “for example” alot. Sorry about that.

(I also use the TS alot but I don’t use the discord that much.)
Thanks for the feedback, @Brush_Your_Teeth.W

YummyOreos.

1 Like

Denied. Please work on your activity.