==============================================================================

15, almost 16.

Timezone:

CST / Central Time Zone.

• (Texan Timezone)

How often can you host events:

I will list my schedule down below, and when I have a break day.

Monday

• No School // 8am - 9pm
  • After School // 4pm - 10pm

Tuesday

• No School // 8am - 9pm

Wednesday

• No School // 8am - 9pm

Thursday

• No School // 8am - 9pm

Friday

• No School // 8am - 9pm
  • After School // 4pm - 11pm

Saturday

• No School // 7am - 12am

Sunday

• No School // 9am - 9pm

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What sets me across from other applications is, I understand how to host the games, along with me having experience on how to host these kind of events. I have had experience in many, many places, and can show a majority of them, or at-least proof that I worked in the discord server with them. I bring many things to the table, unlike other applicants, who say one thing for this section, and move on. I can bring more activity into these events, as I currently work at a server with 200+ people playing in these events daily, and all of the events are sponsored, such as a Toby event, or a PvPLands event. I can bring a bit more activity into these events, such as more people competing in these kind of events I will be hosting, and much, much more. I have had over 2+ years in hosting experience in these kind of event places, and will not fail you if I get accepted into this team. I no longer lie on these applications, as I learned that lying will not get me into anything good, as there will always be a consequence in it. I will list the commands I know below.

/event - Opens a little popup thing, that can be used to list all of the events, and get them ready for it.

/eventkick - Kicks a user from the event, if they died, or something happened, such as exploits, lagging issues, etc.

/eventban - Ban’s a user from an event. This is normally only used if a user is hacking.

/eventunban - Unbans a user from the event.

/broadcast - Broadcast’s the event on every minigame, such as WoolWars, the hub, Purgatory, Survival, etc.

/eventtpall - Teleport’s all the players to where you want them for the event.

/setspawn - Set’s the spawn for when the event is starting, where you want the players to spawn when they die, or join in.

/eventtp - Teleport’s a specific player to you.

/eventbanlist - Checks the list of banned players.

/togglepvp - Allows users to PvP in a certain area.

/removespawn - Remove’s the spawn of where the players are spawning.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

What can I bring the MunchyMC as an Event Staff? Well. I can bring more activity into the community durring the time of the event, and also possibly help the community grow while hosting the event. Again, I have had experience in many places, such as EventMC, Community For The Minecraft Users, Llama Craft, Skycade, MightyZone, and many, many more. I understand how to build a jail, where the players start, and where they end, along with how to build the arena they will be in. I understand what it takes to be in this spot, and I think I am ready for it, that is if I am accepted. I can teach a few of the newer staff that are accepted into this position, if there are any, what the commands are, along with what they do.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think my reputation is pretty good, as I have been known by a few of the admins, and always try to get as known as possible in these kind of places. I am pretty known without WoolWars, as I normally am the one to say “Good fight” , “Goodluck” , “Have Fun” , or just anything that could try to get me known within’ the WoolWars community. I normally play WoolWars / KitPvP, but really am only noticed in WoolWars. I again, am pretty known without the WoolWars community, and a bunch of other servers, cause of my events that I host, and the fact that they are actually fun, unlike the ones who just sit around the entire time.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I’d like to be on the event team, as I have a-ton of experience, I have never had a (somewhat) job here. The event team seems like a pretty cool, and chill group to join, as all of the events they host are super fun, and being super enjoyable. I’d like to become part of this team, as again, super chill, super cool people. I have 2+ years in experience, explained every time I talk about this in the questions above, and again, would just love to join this part of the community. I have competed in a few of the events, but have never one a single one. I have gotten close, but never have won any. I am pretty chill, understand what to do for the events I will be hosting if I am accepted, along with understanding again, what to do.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

• Strength’s

Working in teams.
Helping other people out.
Understanding commands used inside of the events.
Screen sharing.

• Weaknesses

Working alone.
Typing fast.
Asking someone to help me.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I haven’t really asked the people on the event team to host events normally, I have only done it twice. The first time I know quite clearly, and the second time I completely forgot the user of the person I asked. This was when I was younger, and really didn’t know that this would be a question later on, until I started asking recently.

@Plephix : Asked this user to host an event once, and they hosted it, exactly what I asked for.

Anything else you would like to add:

Yes, surprisingly. I will be talking about how the events work here, along with what to do for them.

Waterdrop - Each round, there will be a spot of water, and you must land into it to survive. Each round, the event staff will slowly make it smaller and smaller, or harder and harder, until there is one person left. This person will win the award/prize, and will be asked to screen share on discord, to make sure that they weren’t cheating.

RedRover - Each round, the players will run to one side and another, while PvP is on, jumping over someone trying to kill them in the center. Each round, the center will get harder and harder, until one person remains, and the winner is decided. PvP will be on for this event, and will every time they pass the red wool, or whatever the color is for it.

Sumo - Each round, players will 1v1, 2v2, or FFA to stay on the platform. The platform will slowly shrink, depending on the player amount, and how big the platform starts out as. The event controller will keep this going, or just sit back and relax, until there is one player left.

TNT Run - Players will run on Sand + TNT, and it will slowly fall each time they run onto it. There is normally 3-4 layers of these Sand + TNT layers, and the players will keep on going until one player remains.

Simon Says - Players will follow what is told by the event controller, and will keep this going, until one player is the Simon Says champion!

4 Corners - Players will choose a corner, and are given a certain amount of time to choose that corner. Once the players have chosen that corner, they will wait until a color is chosen out of a dispenser. This will keep on going, until one player remains.

Street Corner - This is kind of like Death Dash, but each player is running from a monster, and will slowly keep doing parkour, until there is one person remaining. There is a gate, and that gate will close whenever it hits a certain amount of people that complete the parkour. The event controller will then remove the people that did not complete the parkour, and are given a second try on a harder parkour. This will keep on going until the beast has one last person it needs to catch, and both the beast + the remaining win.

My Discord:

B u s t B o x#2511

Anything you think I should add? Tell me! :heart:

Best of luck to everyone applying! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

+.7
Great application. Only negative if I’ve never seen you online, otherwise I think you’re a great applicant you just need to work on your activity. Good luck (:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m not going to lie, It seems like you’re a little desperate for ranks. You first applied for staff which isn’t a big deal, but then you applied for builder without linking a portfolio, which went on for I think 2 weeks? And now you’re applying for event, in which i’ve hardly ever seen you on kitpvp. This is just my opinion, no hate and correct me if i’m wrong, but regardless goodluck!

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get a rank on this server for the past month or two, as this server is a very cool server.

I realised this, and honestly just kind of gave up on it. I had no point, as I saw all of the other applications, and literally saw I couldn’t do anything against it, because my builds looked nothing as good as the ones that were accepted.

Thank you so much for the feedback!