Your Head As A Crate Key

Hello I have a idea! I think devs should add to the normal Crate Key the users own head. Where by its not to easy to get like by a quest (mini crate key), but by spending your money you having a chance to get your own head.

And also not so hard like present day where users can only get heads from events, holidays, etc. and have to wait long and even not having a chance to get there own head.
So I think we should add the users own head to normal Crate.

Check out my other idea: Mods add among us head

4 Likes

Just imagine other people wearing your head XD

2 Likes

Sounds pretty cool, could be valueable as well if you switch your skin to a head you’d want :+1:

0+ though as idk if that would be too op (obviously it can’t be op but it makes things a lot different)

2 Likes

You know it be cool wearing some of my friends head

1 Like

this is a cool idea and all, but a more important thing to ask is what operating system you are using from the odd title bar I seem to be not hallucinating

2 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of this idea. Anyone would be able to change their skin to make any head they want and would make the current mini crate heads completely worthless.

10 Likes

Now that I think about it, if someone was quick and lucky enough, there can be a rare chance of getting inappropriate heads of bannable skins. Necessarily it would remove the fun of obtaining all the heads, as Mister RossRao has said above me.

2 Likes

Yea that would be problem but as I said above me like 3 post up or something I would like to wear my friends face

1 Like

Oh ya… I didnt think about that.
I just thought of someone wearing your own head but that could happen to.

1 Like