Your dream destination

yo guys
iof you had to pick =right
whats your FAVOURITE place/country you really want to go someday (or have been?)
im curious about what yall say (please dont say france, ill do bad things)
for ME. it always was swtizerland and ive been there last year and BRO ITS SO INSANE SO GOOD and i wanna visit norway and iceland really really bad.

8 Likes

probably like new york idk

5 Likes

its always been Switzerland and always will be Switzerland it like the perfect place to visit it has the best weather and the best places to visit, i was supposed to go to swtizerland this summer but something happened and im not going but im going to the uk :dark_sunglasses:

4 Likes

switzerland has been my favourite country by far, literally everywhere is beautiful you dont even need to be a photographer to take STUNNING pictures its insane but crazy expensive like CRAZY so ill prob wont go anytime soon again :skull:

3 Likes

Tokyo…
Yeah I’m kinda basic

7 Likes

I thought everyone has been to New York :skull::skull:

1 Like

I like your post! Switzerland is a country that I wouldn’t expect to be mentioned so I’m happy that you did.

I’ve done a fair bit of travelling in my life and some places just can’t be compared with eachother. I’ve been to Japan once and always wanted to go back. I wanted to book my ticket right before COVID happened and than needed to wait for a couple of years sadly. But Japan is open again and now I’m going in September. It’s really going to be my dream holiday.

Next to that, an honorable mention for London/UK. Been there multiple times and still love it.

5 Likes

As a New Yorker who’s been to city a couple of times I can confirm it is exceedingly excellent

Already been there

1 Like

Maybe currently no as to there are a lot going on (won’t go into to much details) but France still remains a great place to be at, genuinely! You could visit Paris, la ville lumière and get yourself some tasty croissants and baguettes!

I don’t know, people tend to make fun of France so often that it can get somewhat annoying/offensive and pretty old of a joke. But yeah, France is a cool place to be at. :slightly_smiling_face:

oh and for where I want to be, Japan for sure

7 Likes

Oui oui baugette

3 Likes

me disliking france is no joke.

3 Likes

I want to go to Strasbourg in FRANCE. I’ve been to many french cities already, and they all have their own personality to them. I especially recommend Lyon and Toulouse, cause both are stunning. If we’re talking food, then I’ll sum it up in 3 words : magret de canard.

Anyways, the favorite places I’ve visited so far were probably Salvador da Bahia, in Brazil, but I haven’t seen enough of it. I also love Paris, every time I go there I feel extremely happy.

edit : I also really want to visit China, I’ve heard amazing things about it. I always find modern cities impressive.

6 Likes

I want to go france since there’s quite a few friends that I wish to meet there and to see the culture there too
It’s a nice little place with nice people, nice architecture, so why not
Which city though, I don’t know yet, but Paris (im kind of basic), Burgundy (architecture, museums) are places I’d like to visit so far
on a side note, wine

5 Likes

ive been to strasbourg twice, its cool ‘‘small’’ city, and the cathedral is insane in real life

4 Likes

I have always wanted to visit Switzerland, Amsterdam, and Italy. Beautiful countries…

2 Likes

:fr::fr::fr:

I’ll be very original and answer France, like a lot of people under this post :+1:

2 Likes

i could have took you with me if u just asked

2 Likes

No I am!

Turtle imma take you to the fanciest restaurant and order you the chicken fingers cause you look great today. Then imma buy you a boat.

Not a dream destination, but would be funny to vissit fugging in austria :conksunglasses:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/3vMqQhFqb7AX458a7?g_st=ic

6 Likes