IGN : yoshinoya900
age 13
Timezone: dont know what that means

Discord username: KING KONG#3675

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
umm not that much
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
umm it took time to build but i am still in like learning and working to make and better terrains to make
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
i have expirience from world edit only and some brushes and sphere stuff to make my proudest builds
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
weakness: making houses and buildings and like structures
speciality: terrains and terraforming
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
i have history of buildings but sorry i have no expirence from the past sorry and i edit this one good luck to everybody who wants to join the build team for munchy

i suck at making applications this is my first one XD -this is by yoshinoya900

I will tell you from my own experience, those are not bad builds but they are a start, now, start watching tutorials on world edit and voxel, spritecraft too, watch videos from people such as grian, not only the building tutorials but also their series are very instructive with loads of creativity that will be very inspiring.

Have a pleasant trip trough the rabit’s cave

1 Like

You can rent servers for free and put plugins on them aka worldedit and voxel.

Also if I may ask, how old are you?

1 Like

you know… there are builds of world edit and voxel as mods

There are free server services too, although not as high performing

1 Like

Why are you telling me that?

oh sorry I though it sayed “can’t”

-1 There’s no real representation here of any terraforming abilities. There’s no experience with plugins which is already a bad sign. You don’t seem to have much maturity or experience. Still, good luck.

You say your 13, a little on the young side for a builder, don’t have very good building skills, show ur hotbar, and don’t even know what timezones are, and you think your gonna get builder. No offense, but your builds are clumps of dirt. U didn’t even turn mob spawning off or hide you changing th weather. Definently not mature enough and is lacking building skill. Sorry

If terraforming is your speciallty I don’t wanna know what your house look like. soz

Truthful but you could’ve toned it down a bit >:(

And this is coming by a toxic person called LatinaBaddie

I know, I can be toxic at times. I do apologize, but if you wanna make the team your gonna need to practice a lot more. Timezone means the current time for where you live. I live in Florida, so my time is EST. You also need to be more detailed with your application, and maybe wait until you are 14 or 15, so you have been playing for a while and somewhat mature.

People can still be mature despite their age

judging by he said “XD” he may not be the most mature of people. I know some people are very mature for their age, but I don’t think this person is mature for their age. I’m not trying to be rude, I’m really not, but when someone repeats words like “ummmmmmmmm” it shows that the don’t know how to handle applications to impress the reader, and knowledge such as common sense increases during maturity. Because it is common sense to write a little more information and work harder on your builds.

Hey there YOSHINOYA900, while we appreciate your application, at the moment it does not meet our expectations for new build recruits. We appreciate the interest and we hope to see you apply again!

Side note, apologies for the late response