YNG1's Event Application

IGN: YNG1

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: I can and will host events when I am on, when I still had legend I would communicate with the chat to see what everyone would want to play with the events that were available for me to host as legend.

What sets you apart from other applicants: What sets me apart from most people applying here is the fact that I spend my own money on ranks for people to enjoy for the month. Me and G0FLA have hosted an event in arena with legend and elite pay offs. We like to have a competition in the event and have a nice pay off for the server we all play on all the time, as well we love seeing peoples reaction when they win something because we remember back in the day how much it meant to us so giving back is something him and I love to do.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I think I can bring a lot of hype to the event team, I like to get hyped up and have a lot of fun with everyone online. I think with some of the ideas I have in mind It would 1 *Bring new players to the server, and a different look on the server that is more positive and that will encourage players to play more and get better!

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the event team for one single reason, to host events that make people laugh have fun and sweat. I want everyone to have an amazing time on this server and just sitting in arena or casual can get boring so I think I can spice it up a little and make it be more entertaining!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I think one positive thing event team members can do is reach out and talk with all the people playing on the server and see what everyone would be in the mood to play. Helping the new players understand the game mode or the event their playing, taking them under their wing for a second and showing them how to play something but not enough for them just to win.
I think all the event members do a good job at everything I’ve said, but I think We as the event team could do a lot better. If we all work together and make something amazing happen it could have the possibility of making the server a lot better.

Anything else you would like to add: If I get event rank I want to work with MEDIA rank players and host something big. BIG pay outs, Large amount of players, just all around a very competitive and fun scenario. Like I said, I have donated a lot of money to this server and if I host a rank im not gonna just give away a rank for a day or a week. Im going to use my money for the rank giveaway and spice it up.

Thanks for your time love yall <3

4 Likes

+1 - Very kind and helpful person. Always hosted for me when needed and in my opinion deserves it :D

You should NEVER do this.

You are decently active, but can be toxic sometimes, however you have improved on this. Based on the fact you advertised your application and what I said above, I would give you a -/+0

+1 super nice guy

+1
Active, cares about the community and has done some past events without the rank already!

Hello!

After reading your application, I’ve noticed that it’s pretty good! I have a bit of advice that will help you.

Do you personally remember a time when a specific event team member did something positive to you? You should explain more.

When will you be on? It is important to state how long you can be on in a day.

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

+1 Super nice guy and extremely friendly. Good luck man!

stop snitching

Thank you! And tbh I think the only thing I’ve ever had done for me is; an explanation on an event, or tping me back when I’ve crashed. But thats about it. And I would include like a set time when and when I wont be on, but I work a lot. And get random times. So I did not want to include somthing that I cannot full fill. But thank you for checking my application out it means a lot! <3

1 Like

Thank you! <3

Thank you homie <3

Thanks man!

Thank you for expressing your opinion even though its not positive towards me. I will take what you said into consideration and work on my mistakes. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

Thank you dawg <3

Hey YNG1! I’m going to be giving you a +0.5 for the following reasons:

• You are active on the server

• You seem friendly

• As 82602 said, never advertise your application in public chat.

• Detailed application, but answered this question incorrectly.

Good luck!

You should ellaborate on this question. The question is how often. How many hours/days a week for example.

Hey man I do not know if you saw this response from me, but I hope this answers your question. If not get back to me and maybe I can answer your question better. Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Thank you! And tbh I think the only thing I’ve ever had done for me is; an explanation on an event, or tping me back when I’ve crashed. But thats about it. And I would include like a set time when and when I wont be on, but I work a lot. And get random times. So I did not want to include somthing that I cannot full fill. But thank you for checking my application out it means a lot! <3

+1 hot

always looking out for me +1

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the maturity requirements to become an event team member.

Please be mindful of the comments you make in chat