Yelpaca
Timezone:
CST
Discord Name:
Snakers
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
a few months now
How active can you be per week?:
i can be on about 1.5 hours on weekdays and 5 on weekends.
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
no, i haven’t had any punishments
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
I’m going to attach some pictures at the end of this application.
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
i love mushrooms. I’m insane. I built a few giant mushrooms in a log. I l o v e m u s h r o o m s.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have only ever built in vanilla Minecraft, but i would love to learn some world edit commands.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I think I’m good at lighting, i like to make lanterns. i like to build in a nature-y style, that is lots of leaves and vines. I’m not very good with bright colours of concrete.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
this is my first application on any server.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
8, if we have a method of communication and they understand what style i build in, we’ll definitely work well.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
this is my first application :3

here’s the mushrooms

1 Like

here’s some terraforming
this:

to this:

here’s a cave-like build:

thanks for reading!

isnt that just normal terrain

3 Likes

Hallo! I think your builds are great (especially your mushrooms) and you have lots potential, but your builds are not quite on the level the Munchy build team is looking for.
I advise trying out worldedit and voxel as they are very useful tools for a builder, and once you have the hang of them you could try doing something large-scale to really show off your building talents!

7 Likes

:billed_cap:

5 Likes

i changed normal terrain thats what i did

honestly i dont remember dates im sorry :(

There’s a big difference between a few MONTHS and a few DAYS…

10 Likes

+0.5 I like your mushroom and cave build. But on the terraforming, it looks like you just went into a Minecraft world and just took a screenshot xD. I would also recommend adding a lot more than what you have into your application because believe it or not you need a detailed application to get accepted. You also, do not have a portfolio which is a instant deny. I know you put pictures in your application but it just makes it look messy. I recommend you use Imjur or Crevado. I will be honest with you, you probably will not get accepted.

4 Likes

Why lanterns when you could just make candles :candle:

2 Likes

bc it 1.8 server not 1.17 noob candle thing

Soon p-p

wait 1.8 had lanterns?

lanterns were added in 1.14 :+1:

3 Likes

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes