xXStrafeMasterXx's Event Team Application

IGN:
xXStrafeMasterXx
Timezone:
AEST
How often can you host events:
I can host events every day as I am just starting university and only have classes on three days during the week.
What sets you apart from other applicants:
I believe that I am dedicated and through my own life experiences I try to include everyone in events because everyone needs to feel included and I understand that. I am mature and I can deal with many people messaging me at once, I am very good at multitasking.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring enthusiasm, respect and energetic fun to the MunchyMC event team. I am creative and I love to innovate new ideas which we could then create events out of.
Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be on the event team on Munchy as because I am from Australia there are not a lot of events happening in my timezone. I would be able to bring a event that would allow people from Australia and other timezones to have another time when they can come on to do events.
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Allowing the people in the forums to decide the event for that day. I found that to be really useful because then you can see how people feel about certain events and more.
Anything else you would like to add:

Lacks detail
Try adding a bit more detail.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

There’s isn’t much detail and I’ve never seen you online. Though that could quite possibly be because of timezones it doesn’t seem like you’re very active at all since you joined over 2 years ago but have barely any stats in any game mode. Good luck regardless.

-Atterax

+1 yes

-1 Lack of detailing and expressing your points clearly and with explanation

• I would recommend adding more explanation to your statements

Good luck <3

-1 Lacks detail,
The “Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):” paragraph does not answer the question.
Good luck.

+1 has a lot of detail.

+1 best application in the world

+2.73 this application is by far the best one I’ve seen. best of luck!

Would be nice if you didn’t cheat.