XxMiiMiixX’s Event Team Application

IGN: XxMiiMiixX

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events?: “Whenever needed!”

What sets you apart from other applicants?: “I am on Minecraft 24/7, I have a server of my own which I host events on, moderate, and punish players accordingly to their behavior. If I see someone cheating, hacking or using glitches during an event, I would ban them. Cheating and hacking are a bannable offense, after all. I have many ideas in mind for events, too! I could host things like hide and seek, I can set up something like Among Us, I love doing parkour, Capture The Flag…and much more!”

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?: “As an Event Member, I would like to bring peace and kindness to the community by bringing everyone together and try to host maybe less challenging events and more puzzling ones! Something where everyone has to work together to reach their end goal. I’ve noticed while I play on this server that many people tend to be toxic sometimes, so I can try to put an end to that by bringing everyone into one event that they all love.”

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?: “I would say I have a good reputation, I send donos to BadBoyHalo all the time on his streams and his community (in chat) sometimes spams my name (lol). When I play, I make friends, I remember when I waited on the event server I saw Moon1e and befriended her. I actually met my best friends through this server, so I would say my reputation is pretty good.”

Why do you want to be on the event team?: “I want to be on this team because whenever I see Bad’s streams and watch the events, they seem so fun to be in and/or watch! To be able to host my own and let people have fun with my ideas would be such an honor.”

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: “A strength of mine is that I’m very creative. I can look at a blank space and see colors and the potential that space can have. The same with people. If someone says that they’re down or sad, somehow I just have the right words to say. (That’s been told to me, at least.) A weakness of mine is that I don’t show my own emotions very well. I can show happiness and kindness easily, but I can’t show any other emotion. If I’m sad, I’ll be sad on the inside.”

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): “I remember when I saw Moon1e online on the Event server and I asked her to say hi and get a screenie with me, she did :blush:.”

Anything else you would like to add: “I hope you read my application and take it to heart that I would love to be on your team, and I would be a great addition. Have a lovely day guys! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

+1 yes

1 Like

Hey, I know you might not know this and alot of people think so too, however the EVENT rank is not for the Event Server. With the Event rank you are allowed to host events on server like KitPvP (probably WoolWars in the future).

Based off that, I will unfortunately give u a -1 since I’ve never seen you on KitPvP before.

3 Likes

Hello XxMiiMiixX!

My reasoning for this is:

• Although your application is nice as far as detail, you have misunderstood some of the questions and answered them in a way that’s not relevant to the actual question. I also suggest bolding the questions to make it easier to read.
  • As Dutch said, the Event Team hosts events on KitPvP, but as far as I can see, in your application you have described all things in the Event Server.
  • I haven’t ever seen you on KitPvP, but that might be due to timezones.
  • This is your first post on the forums, I suggest being more involved within the community.

Good luck!

-Splfey

3 Likes

Heya there @XxMiiMiixX, I would like to add onto my rating but I am not going to be adding any additional information as it has already been said, and Im not that person to add stress onto ones shoulder.

As said, I feel like I have never possibly barely even see you on kit. Try get involved/participate in things (not going to say what things as I would like you to get a feel of the enviourment) that could boost your notice of activity.

You have misunderstood some questions but dont fear! The wrong questions have already been gone over, this will secure you a higher chance of getting Event Member

Apparently this is the first post on the MunchyMC forums for you. Im not the one to judge but I would say try make more posts OR just respond to a bunch that intrest you.

Have a good day and I would love to see a Cyan XxMiiMiixX,
Bearaddo :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely take this to heart. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I do try to be more involved. I guess I will have to try harder! :blush:

2 Likes