XxAltyWaltyUwUxX's (Alty) First Event Team Application

IGN: XxAltyWaltyUwUxX

Timezone: GST

How often can you host events? (Times may vary due to In Real Life problems) This is my current schedule:
Sunday - 3:00-5:00 PM - 7:20-8:40 PM - 9:30-11 PM.

Monday - 4:00-5:30 PM - 7:25-8:30 PM - 9:20-10:20 PM

Tuesday-Thursday - 3:00-6:00 PM 7:30-9:00 PM - 10:00 PM-12:00 AM

Friday (A 50/50 chance to be active): 2:20-4:10 PM - 5:30-6:30 PM - 7:30-9:00 PM - 10:30 PM-12:30 AM

Saturday: I don’t have a schedule for Saturday, as I usually just log on play and play, I don’t have a timing unfortunately, though in the near future I may come up with one!

That’s 30 hours and 15 minutes with all the times combined including friday!

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I feel as if there are many things that set me apart from other applicants, which makes me a good candidate for MunchyMC, First of all, I’m liked in most of the munchy community (I’ll explain why I said “Most” later on) I interact with a lot of people and I’m very active, I usually host automatic events like: Super Sumo, One In The Chamber, Spleef, etc, I also have knowledge on how to host events from Event Members on MunchyMC, whenever someone asks a question in chat like “Why can’t I host an event?” or “Why can’t I pick this kit” I try to help people as much as I can, I also have a different timezone than other event members, so when everyone’s bored I can host for them.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I can host much more often than other Applicants/Event Members due to my timezone, though I do have a very bad sleep schedule, I usually sleep at 4 am and wake up at 1 pm ish, and I feel as if I’m very active in the chat and communicate a lot with people, I try to host automatic events when people ask for it, I try to help people no matter the situation, I also know a large list of event commands for hosting manual events, for example:

/eventtpall: Requests players to teleport them by typing /confirm

/eventtp: Allows you to teleport to anyone in the event word

/eventkick: Kicks a player from the event being hosted

/eventban: Bans a player from joining every event

/uneventban: Unbans people banned from events

/broadcast: Sends a message telling the players an event is about to be hosted

/eventeffect: Gives all players in a certain radius an affect

And heres a list of manual events that can be hosted with the event rank or above

WaterDrop: Players have to keep making the waterdrop jumps, it progressively gets harder ever jump till there’s 1 winner

Green Rover: The event host has to point out a color, and people must go to that color, there are also slayers picked at the start to make it harder on the runners

Simon Says: The event host requests for you to do a command, if it starts with “Simon Says” You must do it, or else you’re eliminated, if they don’t put “Simon Says” in front of the request, you cannot do the command requested or else you’re eliminated

Anvil Drop: Anvils drop from the sky, you must avoid the anvils, the rounds progressively get harder, last player alive wins

4 Corners: There are 4 corners, players go to a certain corner, and if their corner is picked, they’re either eliminated or they need to survive, the event host will get rid off a bit of the floor on their corner and if they fall, they’re eliminated, it gets harder every round, last alive wins

Death Dash: Players run from 2 slayers hunting them, if they’re killed they’re eliminated, last player alive wins

I can name more, but those are all the quick ones I can remember, I may put more in he future

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I feel as my reputation is fine within the community, I just wish I could be a little less toxic in the chat, I’m usually toxic due to my anger issues or due to my joking matter, most of my toxicity is saying “PCE” or “L”, most of is when I win a duel against one of my friends after they said it as a joke, I’m also mature in most situations, I also say “most” due to the fact that I am usually immature and just make some jokes

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I’ve always wanted to be an event hosted since people used to host events for stuff, and since I saw @iNateCo @DutchMTC and @_UwU_teeny_2014 host events, I’ve always wanted to host events too they were basically an inspiration, ever since then I’ve sorta practiced in my own free time how to host events like WaterDrop, Simon Says, Green Rover, etc, I personally wanna host events for people, take requests for ideas on events, and I think I can make a great impact if I get accepted for the Event Team

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One strength is me being able to stay online for a while on MunchyMC, breaking my schedule.

A weakness is my anger issues, I’ve always had anger issues since I was younger, and I can’t control it, if I’m mad, I’m most likely gonna be really toxic in chat, thankfully it has calmed down over the years and has gotten way better

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@DutchMTC: I’ve asked them to host events for people multiple times and a ton of they times they have! (WaterDrop, Sumo, 2v2 Sumo, One in the chamber, etc)
@iNateCo: Same thing with DutchMTC, but has made me the picker for SRR (Sumo red rover) multiple times
I can name a ton more but they’re all basically the same thing, and I do not recall doing the levers for most events

Anything else you would like to add: Hello! And thank you for reading my application! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them!

Completely forgot to add what I edited xD, anyways, here they are!

Edit 1: Added a bit more details!
Edits 2 and 3: Fixing a couple grammatical errors
Edit 4: Change the IGN in the title
Edit 5: Me writing this and changing the IGN at the top, cuz I forgot to change it :)

15 Likes

+1

My reasoning for this is:

• You are really active
  • You are a really nice person and have a great reputation.
  • I rarely ever see you toxic, and if you do say “L” or “pce” its either to the cha cha or joking around with friends.
  • You know a TON about events.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback miyaki! <3

2 Likes

puffer
+1

ps stop being good at pvp

2 Likes

I’m bad at pvp <3 And thank you for the feedback turtle <3

3 Likes

+1
Active,
Knowledgeable,
Clean and well written application,
Nice,
Has a great reputation within the community,

Best of luck Alty!

+1

• Kind and friendly!
  • Knows a lot about hosting events
  • Would make an amazing event member!

Good luck Alty!!

1 Like

+0.90
Alty is a funny and nice player who always plays around with others and if he says a joke, he knows where to stop*

• Acknowledgeable about events
  • Fairly Active
  • Very cute :3

Good luck!

2 Likes

Being toxic and immature towards friends as a joke counts as much as being toxic and immature towards others as not as a joke if you didn’t know that.
Yeah… no

BIG -1

2021-07-08_13.29.13

3 Likes

Going off this,
to me and past experiences with Alty this looks as if he and Nacie are just messing about joking. Although it looks to be toxic I don’t believe he is actually being toxic.

+0.75

• Knowledgeable
  • Active
  • Good application

But the missing .25 is on maturity. You can be quite immature at times which I understand. You want to have fun but I think you need to work on your maturity a bit.

Best of luck

3 Likes

I can just say this: Me and nacie always target eachother in solo dodgeball, and normal casual pvp, so we always do that, we don’t actually intend to make eachother mad, though, thank you all for the feedback!

2 Likes

though if you’d like to know WHY? It’s mostly because we’re bored and we like annoying eachother

2 Likes

+1

• Active within the community
  • Mature
  • Friendly
2 Likes

+0.75
alty is active on kitpvp
they know about events
nice to speak to
but can be a bit toxic sometimes

2 Likes

The best son I could’ve ever wished for.
+1, get that event team bro son guy.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback! Means a lot :heart:

2 Likes

EDIT:
After speaking to Alty I would like to change my rating to a
+0.75
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you jutal! I’m sorry for your application, I know you’ll eventually become a wholesome munchy player <3

3 Likes

+1

I am too lazy to put my reason here :+1:

2 Likes

LMAO
ty for the +1 <3

3 Likes