xShrek's - Event Team Application [2]

+1 for my guy xXKingAlexXx. He’e been playing munchy for a long time now, got close to getting event once and I feel he should get it this time. Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you mr fishtank9 :heart:

+1 gl my dude

1 Like

Thanks a lot @NingaCFYT!

obvious +1

shrek is one of my best friends on munchy and I think he really deserves the position. With lots of experience, Shrek (in my opinion) stands out as an applicant.
Good Luck,
error

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @erroruwu! I am looking forward to host events together with you in the future :wink:

you are one of the most active kit players and very dedicated to the server! nice guy in general <3 +2

1 Like

Thanks a lot :heart:

1 Like

My boy shrek! Very active player in the community and deserves event, +1 good luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you Hardah! You better take a break from survival and get on Kit occasionally :wink:

Personality: have a relaxed and chilled nature”
Na this guy roasts me any chance he can get. He also get really mad when I beat him in pvp. Cant sign that sir.

1 Like

Hey @Xerestry, I haven’t seen you in-game, let alone fought against you in over a year!
I must admit I was a bit immature/toxic back in the days, but I can assure you that I have changed.

Thanks for your honest feedback though!

1+
I personally enjoy talking to you and I’m assuming others do as well + very nice application

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Tablespoons, I surely enjoy talking to you aswell!

Hehe, i’ll come on kit and play the events you’ll host! :wink:

2 Likes

+1
really fun guy to be around
used to be slightly immature but personally felt it contributed to the fun and informal atmosphere
seems really mature now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Kramp, this means a lot to me!

Welcome back by the way, long time no see buddy :heart:

+1
Mature applicant, very friendly player to talk to in chat and on ts, very active in the munchy community, and has had some event hosting experience.

Best of luck xShrek!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback @NuggetNed!

1 Like

+1

You’ve been active for a really long time haven’t you? You seem mature and I think you would be a great addition to the event team.

1 Like