XquS_'s Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: XquS_

Timezone: BST

Discord username: XquS_ #0362

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Only a few days but I have watched BBH for a few months now :slight_smile:
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I cant. All good build were on my old hacked account. I have Emailed Mojang about the issue though.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My best build was a City which I made on my old account, it had tall skyscrapers and a nice terraformed mountain background, I am also good at making good park like nature areas.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
I am very experienced with World Edit, I know all basic commands needed for building.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My speciality builds are things like Cities and Park Nature areas.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
None.

Describe yourself:
Im 14 and I’m a very friendly person and I think I could be a good attribute to the Building Team.

Your application can be better evaluated if you provided pictures of some of your builds.

~Ned

3 Likes

Sadly without builds there is no chance of acceptance.

3 Likes

They’re right, I hope you get your account back!

2 Likes

you know the save files/worlds dont get deleted if you lose your account right?
note:if you in the same computer your saves/worlds will stay the same even if you login with another account

1 Like

-1 no builds ):

1 Like

I feel like this is the only sentence you know

Well he doesn’t have any builds so…

1 Like

Go see all his replies but I do agree with you

Oh I see.

1 Like

I will start work on some new builds on my account. I will make a new application soon.

1 Like