xNullity's Event Team Application (January 2021)

IGN:
xNullity
Past usernames: https://namemc.com/profile/xNullity.1

Timezone:
EST

How often can you host events:
I am mostly active in the afternoon since that’s when school is wrapping up. However, I can use some of my break time since we’re in school online, for example; I can use my lunch to host some events since I’m usually on my computer playing games during lunchtime.

The time I spend on my computer is around the same time everyday and that’s from
2:40 PM - 8:00 PM
(Excluding lunch breaks)

On weekends I can do around
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What sets me apart from the other applicants is my dedication. Every time I need to accomplish something or get a job done, my resolve is almost unbreakable, I try my hardest to succeed, and even if I fail the first time, I try even harder the next time. I am also really kind, if you’re kind to others, they will be kind to you.

Commands I know:

/Host - Shows a list of events that you can host and which ones are currently being hosted.

/Eventtpall - Requests to teleport everyone to the event you are hosting, which then they can do /confirm to accept the teleport request.

/TogglePvp - Turns PVP on or off in the event you are hosting.

/Broadcast - Broadcasts a message to everyone.

/Eventkick (Player) - Kicks a player from the event you are hosting.

/EventBan (Player) - Bans a player from joining events.

These are all of the commands I know currently, I am eager to learn more!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I believe that I can bring more positivity! I want everyone to enjoy every minute on MunchyMC, to bring more positivity, I will be nice to everyone on the server and try to interact with them as much as I can! I will host as many events as possible and try hard to do well in my position.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I’m a player who is not too well known in the community, that’s because I’m usually very quiet and keep to myself, but I always say “Hello!” when I join the server, just in case someone wants to chat. I’m active in Kit PVP and I join events when someone hosts them. I always try to be nice to everyone because I want everyone to see me as a positive influence and like me.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be part of the event team because I love the server and I want to give back for all the fun times the server has given me. I want everyone to enjoy the server and have a positive experience! I will try to host events that people request and enjoy the most. Making people happy makes me happy.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One strength I have is dedication, once I have my mind set on work, I don’t stop until I have fulfilled my objective. My dedication would go towards the server and hosting tons of fun events. One weakness is that I have Social Anxiety, which means I’m not the best at talking with new people which can sometimes be a setback. Despite my Social Anxiety, I am now trying my best to overcome it and talk to new people, I feel like this application is helping me out a lot.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@DrakeOfStars : Hosted a One In The Chamber event when I asked.

Anything else you would like to add:
Discord: xNullity#7789

Even if I don’t get accepted, this is a great learning experience! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application!

Any comments on how I could improve in my application for future use is appreciated!! Thank you all!

3 Likes

+0.75 the application seems very good and you seem very friendly, but your knowledge on commands is not much compared to the others (yet)! Good luck!

1 Like

It’s a decent application but we are in the same timezone and I have never seen you on

+0

1 Like

I don’t believe that having knowledge of some of the commands really decreases/increases your chances, but what I think you’re trying to say is that they don’t have a ton of experience as the other players.

(Which I agree with)

Other then that, Heres my rating, which may or may not change as the season comes to a close.

+.5

Reasons:

• Your application has been we’ll made, but it can use a few details here and there, if you want any help feel more then free to dm me on discord.

• Your kind from what I’ve seen in-game so far, but I can’t say anything about your maturity and/or activity since I’ve really only had one conversation with you, if you could even call that a conversation lol.

• If you need any inspiration from accepted applications, feel free to check them out at the #applications:event-team and use the accepted tag. (Feel free to look at my application as well hehe :eyes:)

• Other then that, I just recommend to start getting more active and known within the community, and I respect that you’re trying to overcome your social anxiety so keep it up!

Good Luck! :+1:

• DrakeOfStars
2 Likes