Xerestry / 17OO

Channel link: www.youtube.com/17OOmc

Number of subs: 481

Average number of views per vid: around 150

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: Uhm, a year?

Servers for which you have created content: PvPLounge, munchymc, valux, and some other prac servers.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I’m an old and known munchy player with a decent following on both youtube and twitter so I would consider myself a worthy candidate. Also my content is pretty entertaining.

2 Likes

Hey,
You haven’t uploaded a video since last month. Maybe try to show some consistency and upload more videos!

2 Likes

I dont live at home. I am studying at university in a different city and my gaming computer is at my parents’. I only come home once in a while so I cant upload consistantly.

You don’t meet the requirements, it states that you must have atleast 500 subscribers, and get 150 views at the minimum per video. It also states that your videos must be atleast 5 minutes long, and in your case, you don’t have many that exceed that quota.’

Also, try to upload more, please.

2 Likes

You cannot judge my videos by the length of them but rather by the work put into them, and their quality. Also my AVERAGE view count is 180 views per video. Yes I do not have 150 on all of my videos but if you summarize my views and divide them on the amount of videos you will find that my average views per video is 180. Nowhere does it state it has to be 150 views on every video, just an average.
Lastly, yes my sub count is too low, but its only by 19 subscribers. I have seen other people with media rank that has over 100 subscribers below the requirement so I think that will be just fine.

Also, I would upload more but I don’t live at home as I’m studying at university. I haven’t been home since Christmas and I will not travel home just to make videos on Munchy. However, every time I get home I usually make videos.

Thank you for your comment though @Entulea .

1 Like

It’s nice to see that you have at least SOME MunchyMC content unlike other people who have the Media rank. However as previously mentioned, you don’t meet the sub requirement so you simply don’t qualify for the rank. Either you didn’t bother reading all the requirements or you simply don’t give a shit and feel as though you’re entitled to a free rank. Therefore you will most likely not get the rank and even if you do, you’ll most certainly wind up on this list.

1 Like

Wow, never met someone this judgemental before.

I’m just telling you how it is bro.

You’re not though, not even close.

I’m just pointing out facts. You’re not gonna get the rank until you meet the sub requirement. Also everyone who has the rank and hasn’t been keeping up with the requirements will be getting demoted.

Read my comment to entulea, not gonna explain myself for the 3rd time on the same post.

He’s 19 subs off the requirement which is hardly anything. I know you’re angry that other players which don’t qualify have media, but you shouldn’t trash his thread over such a little issue.

2 Likes

Thank you

this is the whole point of the media rank, to upload consistently.

While I do acknowledge your past contributions to our community, the lack of consistant uploads doesn’t really help your application.
I understand that there might not be anything you can do about that, but we expect more regular uploads from our Media team.

2 Likes