xdHugo's Event Team Application (Oct 2020)

IGN: xdHugo

Timezone: GMT-1

How often can you host events: I can host events as frequently as I could, I would want everyone on the event team to host events too, I could probably host 10 a day more if players wished. My limit to keeping it fair would be at least 15 a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I think I’m more energetic than others, I think I could change the mood with an event at times, I wouldn’t just like to be part of the event team for just hosting events, I want to communicate with people, I think of myself as a genuine person, a person you can count on no matter of how much things happen at the same time, I take pride in finishing stuff, I like to finish my job I like to make sure everything is clean and tidy. That is what I think makes me more different than others.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I want to bring smiles! I want to bring joy! I want to make sure that everyone has a good experience when joining munchy! I would want the server to become memorable so they can always come back and enjoy the feeling of fun! Especially when things nowadays are becoming so stale and boring! I want to bring a good attitude to everyone and the staff!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think I’m more on the positive side of things within the community, I think more people like me then hate me, If people hate me it is okay! I don’t hold any grudges. I’d like to be more professional than anything! I’d love to make sure for everyone to have fun! But In conclusion, I think I am liked than hated in the community. I think there are certain people I would like to be cooler with so there are no problems.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to make everyone remembers munchy as a server they can join and say, “This is a server I really enjoy, I want to continue playing” That is my mindset too! I hop on the server and I already know I’m going to have fun no matter the circumstances! I just want everyone to have an experience of a lifetime! I just want everyone to be happy and I’m willing to do anything to make sure that happens! I also want to be in the event team because I want to get to know people better I want to make all of them are have a nice time going on munchy. We all know people have their bad days and I want to make sure that bad day becomes a good day! I also honestly want to host events because I want to be able to come up with new ideas for Events! Fun Ideas so it doesnt become stale and repetitive everytime! That is my goal on why I want to become a member of the event team!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): 262ms hosting Sumo, I love when that happens! Shockings hosting too! I love playing events like Sumo so when they do end up hosting I feel happy that’s what I want others to experience as well! SierAlex hosting Oitc! That’s always fun! There are just so many chill people on the server I can count on to host awesome events!

Anything else you would like to add: My Name Is Hugo! I am 16 years old, I love basketball with a passion, I love going outside and completing work at all cost! I like meeting new people and interacting with them! I can be a little immature at times but I can always work on that, I love having fun with people and just hopping on the server and chatting!

FYI: I am aware that I’ve been banned, I took a 5 break off munchy to reflect on my actions. While 5 days might not seem like a lot, I took the time to prepare myself mentally and physically, I am truly sorry to everyone. I will like to grow with you guys because I am starting to think of you guys as family. MunchyMC is the server with the most fun I’ve had in weeks. The people in the server are truly wholesome and fun to play with and that’s why I’d like to be a bigger part of the community, I’d like to fix the problems I may have caused and I sincerely apologize for that. I’d like for everyone to grow to respect and love each other. Thank you for reading this section.

With Sincerity

• xdHugo
1 Like
  • Friendly.
  • Kind of good at sumo I guess.
  • Could work on activity alot.

Good Luck!

Like Lilith said
Good luck
ShockingsILYBB

Overall good, detailed application. I wish you good luck +1

1 Like

Hey Hugo, your application is very well written, everything Latino said was pretty accurate, and one more thing is the section where it says: “Why do you want to be on the event team.” I would focus more on why you specifically want to be on the event team instead of taking about positivity on the server. But this is a really good application good luck!

+1

Definitely I get you! It’s not going to be a problem for me since it’s really the only server I enjoy and play! Thanks for the feedback!

You were already denied once this season. Please wait until the next application season to apply.

5 Likes