x_Ryan - Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: x_Ryan

Timezone: EST

Languages Spoken: English.

How active can you be per week? Atleast 8-9 hours a week.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined Munchy by Skeppy a long time ago. Once I played this server a lot I loved it so much! The community is amazing and everyone is so friendly! I love how it’s managed and the team does so well to build this amazing and fun server which made me stay.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: I do not know if I have. You may check because I don’t remember me hacking but I might have. If I did, it was just silly stupid me being really mad losing so many games and wanting to hack to be good for once.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I do have a little, I worked at a theater Minecraft server but it wasn’t.

Do you have any anticheat experience? I do not.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have not experienced any hackers before on this server.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I have been really active on this server showing that I love MunchMC a lot! I have even got my friends to join so we can play like Wool Wars which is amazing! I have not been able to get any ranks and help the server but I would absolutely would if I had the money too! I am very helpful to other people who need help and always show respect to them.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? Being on the staff team will benefit me because I will get a lot of experience from moderating a Minecraft server since I never fully have moderated a Minecraft server before and I will just learn so much more which can lead me up to other things in the future. This would be amazing to put on my Minecraft Resume if I wanted to apply for other servers and just knowing so many details about this server would be great.

How do you work when in a team? When I am in a team I always make sure to make a plan so we can decide who will do this part and so everything is running very smoothly and we also plan to make sure we agree in the same category. When in a team, if our team member is in trouble or doesn’t know what to do I will always help them so they know what to do or help them to feel better. When your in a team, no one is the leader, we are our own leaders and we work together to make our final goal.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I have not applied before yet!

I’m gonna stay neutral but, 8-9h a week isn’t that much.

Goodluck

I’m also going to stay neutral on this one because I haven’t really seen you around the other platforms much and once again 8-9 hours a week isn’t that much sadly.

+0

Good Luck!

Denied at request