Would You Rather Games:

Welcome to the “Would You Rather” games! Basically I just ask a simple “Would you rather” question and you choose. I will try to make up a new question everyday :slight_smile:

Ok! Would you rather…

• Lose your sight and never see clearly again
  • Lose your memories and never regain them back again

0 voters

2 Likes

I have some really weird memories. The weirdest memory is where I remember that IcyAsia got Staff but I was probably being delusional. I must’ve been imagining it in a dream and then I remembered the dream. Like that would ever happen pshh

2 Likes

if you lose ur sight, why did u mention u can’t see clearly? lmao i just don’t understand also when u mean by memories do u mean by actually being un-smart too?

@Illinios They mean that by losing sight, the person would never be able to see clearly again (not be able to see again from that point forward). By losing memories, they meant never being able to remember anything before that point.

2 Likes

thx for clarification

1 Like

i voted the wrong thing i meant to vote to lose my memories, i’m young i can make new memories

1 Like

I chose to loose my sight just because if you were to loose your memories it would be hard for you but imagine the pain your friends/family would go through. People you’ve known for years not even recognising you? It would be horrible. And the worst part is there’s nothing you can do to help or to make them feel better without outright lying to them

1 Like

Oh wow it’s half and half :slight_smile:

Half and half wow :joy:
I’d choose memories, because I can always make new ones. Plus, if I’m friends with people in the first place, it’s for a reason. I would still be friends with them because they have the same personality.

I guess that makes sense but imagine people who have known you for years and you don’t even recognise them. You’d make friends with them over time again but it would be so hard to start.

1 Like