World Resets

Hey Survival Guys,
so I Just started playing on the survival Server recently and just have a quick question about the world resets. So I found out you can teleport to the End or the Nether but it resets frequently.
Does anyone know how often and when it gets reset, cause I dont wanna be in the nether when it resets and get stuck in a block or something.
Would a House I build in the Nether geht deleted on reset or does it only restore broken blocks ?
Does Ender Dragon respawn in Reset ?

Thanks a Lot for any Help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t play survival but I think that when it resets you would lose your house with it I am not sure how often the reset is probably a staff member will answer to that when they have time

I’m pretty sure the Ender dragon respawns with the reset^^

I’m sorry that I cannot help u a lot with this but I tried ^^

I’m again, not a survival player on MunchyMC, but I think if when the world resets, all the blocks do too. So if you were to build a house in the Nether and it reset, you would probably lose it. As for the Ender Dragon, it should respawn when reset. If someone kills it before you can, there are ways to resummon it. unless they disabled it somehow.

Hope this helps!

• ShwayPVP

The nether and the end both reset every 2 weeks. Everything built there will get removed.
However the dragon in the end does spawn back (The dragon can be spawned by players too).

You can fight the dragon multiple times, when you got ender crystals.
With a bug using the enderdragon egg, you can half the ender crystal amount needed to spawn the ender dragon.

Hiya o/
There are four worlds on survival - the Main world, the Mining world, the End and the Nether.

The command /warp portalroom will bring you to a room with portals that lead to the Nether, the End, or the Mining world. Here is a brief overview of what you can expect of each extra world:

The Mining World: The Mining world is perfect for gathering resources and looting without having to worry about other people’s claims, plus it resets every two weeks so it will never run dry of resources. It works a little like a wilderness, so there you cannot claim anything inside of it and it’s the only place on the server where griefing and raiding are allowed.

The End: The End can be accessed from the portal at /warp portalroom without having to find a stronghold. It resets every two weeks so there is plenty of chance to get some epic loot! The enderdragon is respawned every time the world is reset, but can also be respawned using end crystals (though a player-spawned dragon won’t drop an egg). Because it resets, claiming is disabled in the End, but griefing is not allowed.

The Nether: The Nether can be accessed from the portal at /warp portalroom or from any nether portal. Like the other worlds, it resets every two weeks. To make it a little fairer, pigmen dont drop gold on our survival server. Claiming is disabled and griefing is not allowed.

If you log out in one of the extra worlds you will be teleported back to spawn when you log back in, so you dont have to worry about being suffocated. When the worlds reset they also get completely new seeds, so anything you built in there will be poofed.

Hope this helps!
~ Ibby

1 Like

Hey :),
thanks a lot for all the answers, they were really helpful. It’s a bit sad that I can’t build there, but it’s cool that you can fight the ender dragon again.
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to answer :slight_smile:

See ya on survival !