WoolWars Weekly Updates - New Map Monday!

Very epic cool looks nice :smiley: :+1:

Ok this is actually really interesting…
Going to be a challenge to find these without dying!

3 Likes

omg now we have 4 underwater maps O_O
Aquatic Adventure
Coral Reef
Lost Treasure
Undertale

3 Likes

YAAAYYYY!! :partying_face:
Epic moment :sunglasses:

3 Likes
LETS GOOOOOOO
3 Likes

Patiently waiting for map #3
HYPE HYPE HYPE WOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

OMG MAP #3???
Grrrrrr if it comes soon I have to wait all the way until the end of school to play it >:o

4 Likes

Week Three

Vikings

This rustic map features three individual sections, creating a dynamic playing style that favours hand-to-hand combat (much like the real Vikings). Become captain of the Viking longship and dominate your foes!

Vikings created by @TEILAW!

17 Likes

POG! This was one of the maps I really wanted, very excited to play

1 Like

Ayyy, scandinavian map!! Really cool :+1:

2 Likes

Week Four

Fairytale

A beautiful map with the much-beloved square dimensions, Fairytale features a rich presence of loot and many interesting places to battle. Watch out for the musical dragon!

Fairytale created by @xoau and @ZachDontFall is live now!

22 Likes

OMG MINE!!!
Thanks for adding it beef :)

7 Likes

looks amazing!

6 Likes

Very epick :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Fairytale wooooo :D
Can’t wait to play on it!

4 Likes

WOOO
So far 1 of my fav maps

4 Likes

OMG
:D aaa i’m so happy

4 Likes

Week Five

Gazebo

Take a relaxing trip to the back-garden wonderland that is Gazebo! Rich with life and beautiful florals, this map will provide a gorgeous backdrop to your intense fights and battles! A zen map with much to explore!

Gazebo created by @DragonsMaker out now!

But wait! There’s more!

image Mineshaft image

The current Mineshaft map has been in the game since 2015 and is LONG overdue a new look. Now, thanks to the hard work of @Virale and @ZeePog, I am happy to introduce you to Mineshaft 2021!

This map has a very unique play-style to it - you will find many platforms and melee fighting places whilst needing less wool to traverse the map. In fact, its possible to scale the map from bottom to top without placing a single piece of wool! Perhaps some of you might like to give that challenge a go!

Overall, it is a fantastic overhaul to the current Mineshaft map (which will now be taken out of rotation and named Mineshaft Legacy) and will allow for some very unusual kits and playstyles to shine!

image CoralReef image
Another remake of a classic map, the new CoralReef aims to much improve the current map whilst staying faithful to the original. With carefully planned out tweaks and additions, you will find the games on this map MUCH more enjoyable in both aesthetic AND gameplay! The fantastic @TheFrug, @rainbowscribble, @fluffyuncorn2013, @ZachDontFall and @HELIXED have done a superb job!

Much like the new Mineshaft, the old CoralReef map will be taken out of rotation and renamed CoralReef Legacy.

You can find all the new maps out and live right now!

21 Likes

first
edit: great map looks gourgous

7 Likes

Map seriously looks amazing like seriously amazing seriously wow :star_struck: :star_struck:

8 Likes

boop noises

11 Likes