[WoolWars] The Cosmetic Update 2021!

Hello Munchies!

Today I have a fantastic announcement for you. The next WoolWars update will be releasing this Monday, the 27th of December! @Fumaz has been working hard for the last few months to create an update which will introduce a whole variety of cosmetics for you to be able to unlock and show off to your friends! With just under 200 cosmetics, there are plenty of ways to look cool this holiday season!

What kind of cosmetics are there? Well…

Cosmetics

There will be 10 cosmetic categories with a total of just under 200 cosmetics:

• Wool Color (the color of your wool in-game!)
  • Gadgets (trophy items to show off and cool interactive items to use in the lobby!)
  • Particle Trails (particle effects played whilst moving around in the lobby!)
  • Particle Effects (particle effects played whilst standing still in the lobby!)
  • Projectile Particles (particles played when you shoot arrows or throw snowballs, pearls or fireballs!)
  • Hats (blocks and heads to wear in the lobby!)
  • Win Effects (the arena effect that occurs when you win a game!)
  • Kill Effects (an effect played when you kill someone!)
  • Death Effects (the effect played when you die!)
  • Death Message Packs (the chat message sent when you die!)

Some of these will be available in the lobby, and some will be available in-game!

All cosmetics will have one of four rarities - Common, Rare, Ultra Rare and Legendary

Randomizers can be bought as a one-time-purchase for 1000 tokens for certain categories, allowing you to experience different cosmetics you own each time you play!

Unlocking Cosmetics

Unlocking cosmetics will be done through crates! Unlocking a Rarity crate will guarantee a cosmetic item at that rarity! You will receive a Mini Crate every time you win a game which will give you a chance at winning tokens or other Rarity Crates!

If you win a cosmetic you already own, you will earn Gems which can then be used to buy more crates! You can also buy Mini Crates for tokens in the in-game shop, or on our online store. You can also purchase Saint Crates from the online store for higher chances at better cosmetics (10x chances for Legendary cosmetics, 1/5 Saint crates being Ultra Rare cosmetics and 1/4 Saint crates being Rare cosmetics!)

Cosmetics Showcase

Here’s just a taste of some of the cosmetics you can unlock!

Trampoline Gadget

Demon Wings Particle Effect

Hearts Win Effect

Rainy Day Particle Effect

The update will be releasing December 27, 2021! See you then :star_struck:

38 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

cosmestics

3 Likes

YOOOOOOO
body is in not the clearers

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’VE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG

3 Likes

wolwar cosmetic nice

3 Likes

WOO :partying_face:

3 Likes

WOOOoooo

3 Likes

guys lets be honest this whole post was made for the sole purpose of BFI flexing his 2016 cape :(

7 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you so much to the bug and idea team for coming up with this and @Fumaz for working his butt off this looks incredible!

2 Likes

so true mommy macca

3 Likes

This is such a great update. Can’t wait

3 Likes

fumaz so hot

2 Likes

OMG YES!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!
I am very hyped for this :D

2 Likes

I am the best

I am the best