Halloween
Favourite kit (for winning)-
Bouncy
Favourite map-
Kitchen
Clan (if applicable)-
APPA
How you found WW/Munchy-
Looking for random servers to play on at the time and found Munchy.

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why-
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)-

At this moment I feel that glider is the strongest kit. It allows the user to stack up faster, easily flee fights by going pretty much across the map, and allows for increased safety and control while towering. The best way to nerf the kit is to add a cool down to the gliding every time the user is hit (minus fall damage) or something close to that.

What kit do you think is the weakest and why-
How would you go about buffing it (if you would)-

While I feel that many kits need may need a buff in the future, the kit that really stands out is engineer.
A good way to buff the kit in my opinion would be to make the throwable tnt much more viable (not my idea)

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be-

Quests or something to work towards to make the game a bit more interesting over time and to have something to work towards

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good:

Kits balancing- 5
Rank perks- 9
Kit rotation balance- 8
Map rotation variance- 7
Ease of reporting rule breakers- n/a
Replayability- 6

3 Likes

About me:

Played WW for how long- 1 year
Number of games played- 7100
Rank- Helper
Number of kits owned- All
Favourite kit (fun factor)- Pufferfish
Favourite kit (for winning)- Bouncy
Favourite map- Kitchen/bedroom
Clan (if applicable)- APPA
How you found WW/Munchy- All I remember is being bored during lockdown, I forget where I found the server.

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why- Glider
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)- Fix fast stacking, bhopping. Also either make the cooldown apply when glider is hit when not gliding or give glider 20 seconds of glide time which regenerates overtime.

What kit do you think is the weakest and why- Engineer
How would you go about buffing it (if you would)- Remove redstone things, make throwing TNT work.

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be- More balanced kits. I know that this isn’t exactly an addition, but I think it is Woolwars’ biggest problem.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good:

Kits balancing- 1
Rank perks- 10
Kit rotation balance- 4
Map rotation variance- 10
Ease of reporting rule breakers- 9
Replayability- 7

:-)

3 Likes

About me:
Axolotl
Played WW for how long- A little over 1 year
Number of games played- 3000
Rank- Legend/BIT
Number of kits owned- 0 but i got em all bc legend
Favourite kit (fun factor)- Vanish, it annoys people >:D
Favourite kit (for winning)- Glidorz
Favourite map- Kevin
Clan (if applicable)- Monke
How you found WW/Munchy- Skeopoyspy (Skeppy)

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why- Glider bc Glider
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)- remove the extra buffs that make other kits useless like speed pillaring and speed gliding

What kit do you think is the weakest and why- Pufferfish bc yes
How would you go about buffing it (if you would)- if u buff it I would cri

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be- Quests

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good: 7.5

Kits balancing- 6
Rank perks-8
Kit rotation balance-9
Map rotation variance-10
Ease of reporting rule breakers-6
Replayability-7

1 Like
  • About Me - SquawkaZ:

Played Woolwars for: Approximately a year, but keep in mind I was inactive for a long stretch in the middle.
Number of Games Played: 1338
Number of Kits Owned: 1/24
Favorite Kit (Fun): Healer
Favorite Kit (Winning): Healer
Favorite Map: Coliseum
Clan: Healers
How I found Wool Wars / MunchyMC: I found MunchyMC via BadBoyHalo, but I really got into the server due to how fun Wool Wars as a gamemode is.

• Opinions:

Strongest Kit: Healer Kit (I am biased)
How Would you Nerf it? N/A

Weakest Kit
There are a lot of kits that I just don’t see used (vision kit, engineer kit, salvager kit, vanish kit, pyro kit, etc). Although all of these kits stand out (based solely on their descriptions) as being somewhat bad, for the sake of this survey I will focus on the Vision Kit in specific.

How Would you Buff it? You could potentially make it so you can see the health of players you are not currently engaged in. Although this wouldn’t necessarily make the kit wonderful, it would definitely make it at least somewhat better.

If you could add one thing to Wool Wars, what would it be?
I would implement some sort of level system that would be visible in games. This would be a great way to make more experienced players stand out, and would reward them for their dedication to the game.

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following parts of Wool Wars at the moment (1 Being Bad; 10 Being Good)?

Kits Balance: 7/10
Rank Perks: No Comment
Kit Rotation Balance: 9/10
Map Rotation Variance: 8/10
Ease of Reporting Rulebreakers: 6/10
Replayability: 10/10

2 Likes

About Me

Played WW for how long

I've played Wool Wars since October of 2019. (In 3 months, It would be 2 years :o)

Number of games played

As of now, I've played 13743 games if you total both Blossoma & Plazmal. on Just my main account, I've played 7889 games and on Blossoma I've played 5854 games.

Rank

I am JMod on WoolWars on my main account. on Blossoma, I am Elite.

Number of kits owned

I own all kits on both my accounts.

Favourite kit (fun factor)

Salvager

Favourite kit (for winning)

Glider or Bouncy (Depends on what map it is)

Favourite map

Bedroom

Clan (if applicable)

Encryption (AES)

How you found WW/Munchy

I just found it one day looking through a bunch of servers on a server website.

Opinions

What kit do you think is the strongest and why

Glider or Bouncy. I would say on more maps, it'd be Glider, however on maps with lots of platforms, or one that is really compact is better for Bouncy. Bouncy does really well in environments with lots of chests because they can stack up to loot before anyone else can get there. On maps with lots of open space, Glider has the ultimate mobility there.

How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)

Glider I would give a disable no matter when it would be hit, and fix its fast stacking issue. For Bouncy, I'd give it a cool down period.

What kit do you think is the weakest and why

If you mean by kits that aren't intentionally week (*cough* pufferfish), I'd have to say Engineer. Getting a bunch of Redstone blocks really doesn't really serve a purpose for what is a high action sort of game. I know a lot of people will say Vision, however it actually does serve a slight purpose of telling you information about people (Such as what kit their using, health, etc.), which can help give you a strategical advantage.

How would you go about buffing it (if you would)

With engineer, it'd need something to either give it a either a tactical, or mobility advantage (which it currently lacks atm). Maybe it could have an ability the spawns in a wall in front of you with a cool down, or something like that. I've never thought of ideas for it too much lol.

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be

As it currently stands, I'd rather not add anything else to the game and just improve on what's there already.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good

Kits balancing

Rank perks

Kit rotation balance

Map rotation variance

Ease of reporting rule breakers

Replayability

Other

If you have any further comments about Wool Wars feel free to add them here

If there were anything I'd want to put out there, I believe that the kit balance is the most important thing to fix.
3 Likes

Here is Mine :D
Played WW for how long- almost 1 year
Number of games played- 1693
Rank- Super
Number of kits owned- 2 (Archer and Greedy)
Favourite kit (fun factor)- Greedy
Favourite kit (for winning)- Greedy
Favourite map- Flagwars Castle
Clan (if applicable)- HNM :heart:
How you found WW/Munchy- Watching BadBoyHalo’s Stream

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why- Glider, because it is a good kit for escaping and decreasing fall damage. You can also do a surprise attack by gliding to another person.
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)- increasing the fall damage and a cool down (time between you can use glide again after using that function)

What kit do you think is the weakest and why- Vision, it pretty much did nothing except showing other people’s health, which pretty much gave not as much advantage comparing with other kits.
How would you go about buffing it (if you would)- idk, maybe do something like giving the person who use the kit a small amount of extra health at the beginning of the game

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be- quests (gain tokens and possible interested new players more)

Kits balancing- 7
Rank perks- 9
Kit rotation balance- 7
Map rotation variance- 10
Ease of reporting rule breakers- 8
Replayability- 9

2 Likes

About me: I melt in the rain (as seen on my discord bio)

Played WW for how long- 2 years
Number of games played- 621
Rank- Elite
Number of kits owned- All of them
Favourite kit (fun factor)- Speedster
Favourite kit (for winning)- Bouncy
Favourite map- The one with the rings nether themed with the big tower in the middle
Clan (if applicable)- TunaFish (join)
How you found WW/Munchy- BBH 2 years ago

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why- Glider
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)- Maybe even adding a 3 second cooldown every shift would nerf it greatly allowing people not to spam it and keep using it over and over in pvp. if it was to be nerfed!

What kit do you think is the weakest and why- Anvil but that went poof
How would you go about buffing it (if you would)- bring it back

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be- a kit, where a forum post is made and the most liked idea gets added, and replaced by a new one every month, like the media competition but for kits every month

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good: 8

Kits balancing- 8
Rank perks- 4
Kit rotation balance- 7
Map rotation variance- 4
Ease of reporting rule breakers- N/A
Replayability- 10

Other: am cool

If you have any further comments about woolwars feel free to add them here- I has a clan called TunaFish, anyone who constantly plays woolwars should hit me up on discord (HarriTunaFish I am in #woolwars often you can find me there) if you want to join but you have to have good stats so I know your good and play a lot!

1 Like

About me: I am some Canadian noob who writes forums posts and gets ego boosts from all the likes that I get.

Played WW for how long: ~1 year and 3 months
Number of games played: 3978
Number of kits owned: I think around 8
Favourite kit (fun factor): Salvager
Favourite kit (for winning): Bouncy
Favourite map: Candyland, because it’s one of the only ones where I have a chest route and I can get a bunch of kills on the bridge
Clan (if applicable): BWDIM
How you found WW/Munchy: The server that I used to play on was pretty trash and had a horrible anti-cheat, so I decided to go do some snooping on a Minecraft server list. After a while, I discovered MunchyMC, and then I realized that it was Bad’s server.

Opinions

What kit do you think is the strongest and why: Glider at this point, because it has so many abilities that diminish the value of other kits (speedster - weird jump-gliding thing, speed-stacking - bouncy, teleporter, vanish).
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would): Just give it a cooldown. All the problems are solved.

1. You can no longer glide-jump
  2. You can no longer fast-stack
  3. You can no longer run away for a very long time

What kit do you think is the weakest and why: I mean, Pufferfish.
How would you go about buffing it (if you would): Don’t, it’s weak because it’s a meme.

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be: The ability to choose your own wool colours. It seems small, but I like cosmetic things, and this would be so amazing.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good.

Kits balancing: 4 - bouncy and glider are dominating, and if there is a glider nerf, then bouncy will dominate. You need to buff other kits, instead of constantly nerfing and re-nerfing glider.
Rank perks: 10 - No in-game perks, other than the kits unlocked, a few random lobby perks, and colour chat (which is just cosmetic). You can buy all the kits fairly easily through voting and grinding, so there’s no issue here.
Kit rotation balance: Um idk I think it’s random but I don’t really pay attention to it.
Map rotation variance: 10. Soooo many maps. Never gets boring.
Ease of reporting rule breakers: 10.
Replayability: 7 - after a really long time playing, it gets boring.

If you have any further comments about woolwars feel free to add them here: I heard someone say this before, but I’ll restate it here: at some point, you need to start buffing bad kits instead of nerfing the good ones.

~Spectro

2 Likes