Woolwars survey - (unofficial)

Played WW for how long- 2 years
Number of games played- 6409 (5000 more but I reset my stats)
Rank- Legend
Number of kits owned- (without legend) all of them
Favorite kit (fun factor)- Vast or Pufferfish
Favorite kit (for winning)- Glider
Favorite map- Kitchen, room, bathroom, dragons rage
Clan (if applicable)- APPA :heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
How you found WW/Munchy- I don’t really remember but I think a skeppy video

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why- Glider: With good ping it can stack as fast as bouncy; and even faster when using carpets, when “bhopping” it can move as fast as speedster, it can fly, and it can take less fall damage better then feather. It is honestly MIND BOGGLING that this kit has been OP for almost the entire 2 years I have played munchy.
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)- Remove fast stacking, bhopping, and make it so it can only glide with a bare hand.

What kit do you think is the weakest and why- Not including puffer since its meant to suck, definitely engineer, the main ability never works and the redstone is useless. If you play this kit you basically are just using no kit.

How would you go about buffing it (if you would)- Remove the redstone, make the tnt work and explode on impact of a block or within one block of a player, give it a gray wool to make a 3x3 wall when right clicked with a 20 second cooldown.

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be- Daily and weekly challenges like on kitpvp.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good:

Kits balancing- 3
Rank perks- 5
Kit rotation balance- 2
Map rotation variance- 10
Ease of reporting rule breakers- 10
Replayability- 6

3 Likes