Woolwars survey - (unofficial)

About me:

Played WW for how long- since April of 2019

Number of games played- 4813

Rank- helper

Number of kits owned- I used to own about 8, but now that I’m a helper I own all of them

Favourite kit (fun factor)- teleporter
Favourite kit (for winning)- bouncy
Favourite map- coliseum, with Tartarus as a close second

Clan (if applicable)- Encryption(AES)
How you found WW/Munchy- through badboyhalo’s channel

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why-
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)- glider and bouncy are the strongest kits(glider is slightly better but I know everyone else is going to talk about it, so I’m going with bouncy) The best nerf for bouncy in my opinion isn’t a straight nerf. I think the best way to go about it is to buff the other kits to its level. The typical response to this is “bouncy will always be good because woolwars is a vertical game mode”. I agree, but I also think that a lot of the current mobility kits could be viable alternatives to bouncy if we buff them right(kits like teleporter, vast, ninja, and speedster) doing this would be great for the health of the game. Players would no longer be punished for not going with the strict bouncy/glider meta

What kit do you think is the weakest and why-
How would you go about buffing it (if you would)- engineer is very weak right now. I would completely rework the kit by removing everything it already has and adding two things. The first being that for every kill a random piece of your armor is upgrades to the next level. Then second ability being that you can right click withan enchanted brick in your hotbar to create a 3 x 3 wall in front of you(30 second cool down)

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be- crates. This has already been discussed before, but adding crates with rewards like custom kill messages, tokens, and possibly lobby gadgets would help increase the playerbase to levels higher than they are currently

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good:

Kits balancing- 6
Rank perks- 5
Kit rotation balance- 7
Map rotation variance- 8
Ease of reporting rule breakers- 9
Replayability- 6.5

Other:

If you have any further comments about woolwars feel free to add them here- woolwars is suffering right now. The player count is extremely low and it’s been a while since anything has happened to boost the player base. The two main ways woolwars gains players are by updates and badboyhalo videos, neither of which has happened in a long time. Woolwars really needs something to revive it. I would hate to see it go down the path of becoming a dead game.

2 Likes