Woolwars survey - (unofficial)

About me:

Played WW for how long- 1 year+
Number of games played- 1617
Rank- JMOD
Number of kits owned- 2 (not counting legend perks)
Favourite kit (fun factor)- Greedy
Favourite kit (for winning)- Glider
Favourite map- Collusium
Clan (if applicable)- HNM<3
How you found WW/Munchy- I found Munchy through Skeppy’s trolling vids and I saw Skeppy and Bad playing a game called woolwars and I wanted to try it out

Opinions:

What kit do you think is the strongest and why- Glider u can tower like bouncy, use the glide to make u faster, and helps u escape easily
How would you go about nerfing it (if you would)-
I really don’t want the kit to be nerfed and end up as a weak kit that much I would only make the glide not work on ground and only work while u are in air so the kit won’t end up weak and still does its main thing glide! if it ended up like vast Bouncy would be considered as op kit as well so if it got nerfed make it as the same strongness as bouncy
What kit do you think is the weakest and why- Puffer (obv)
How would you go about buffing it (if you would)- maybe give the pufferfish kb 1 which will make it very good kit (ik its a challenge kit but if it changed into a main kit then this is a good way to puff it)

If you could add one thing to WW, what would it be- Challenges for tokens, and goals for cosmetics for example if someone got 100+ wins they win a cosmetic like a pet (only in lobby) or special death message/animation like the ones in kitpvp for example. /nick for media+ (staff still can know who they are tho but this will reduce the target in game)

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel about the following when it comes to WW at the moment, 1 being very bad, 10 being very good: 8.5 in total!

Kits balancing- 7
Rank perks- 9
Kit rotation balance- 8
Map rotation variance- 7
Ease of reporting rule breakers- 10
Replayability- 10

2 Likes