WoolWars should give less wool

Okay, this is weird coming out of anyone’s mouth. The entire idea of WoolWars is using wool as a necessity, as an escape. But in spite of this, I feel like the chests give too much wool. How about instead of the wool being kept in stacks of 64 when they appear in chests, they’re only in stacks of 16 - 20, and we only get one stack of 64 upon the game starting. I feel like this would make ones’ inventory less cluttered and the game could even be harder (and more fun) now that you have less wool that you can use to your advantage.

3 Likes

I agree
+1

1 Like

I would say the issue with this is that, depending on the map, there are too few (or too hard to reach) chests with such a little amount of wool. This would give players using Vast kit a major advantage as they would be exempt from the plight of having insufficient amounts of wool (and could then reach more chests).

Possible work-arounds would include increased amounts of chests, or distribution of wool in stacks of 32 or so.

4 Likes

When you get targeted, you have no time to loot chests, you need to rise as fast as possible at the wall, where the first chest reachable can be within 30 blocks, trying to loot it and fending off your persecutors can take more wool, especially when that first chest has no wool in it.
The clustering is not coming from the wool, but from bad inventory management, where as the different item types will take up more inventory space than the wool actually does.
Throw the items into fire or to the sand stone on the very bottom that people neither get them or have to build down and risk getting caught up by the sand stone to get more protection or better things to fight with.

Bad idea because of the first reason aforementioned and less wool stacks won’t solve the clustering, as the wool exists in 16 colors, and you would need a lot of luck to get the same color of wool you got from a previous chest, so it doesn’t take up an extra slot space.
Why make it less wool, when it doesn’t even change space usage?

2 Likes

i agree too +1

Please do not respond to posts older than 2 weeks. [ Necroposting ]
@_Calamitas

2 Likes