Woolwars Shop

For some reason, the woolwars shop is not working and just says it’s not available at the moment. Does anyone know why this is happening? I’m new to the server, so this might be something regular.

I’m not currently having this problem and have not had it before so I’m not sure how to help. Maybe try reloading Minecraft in a different version and/or using a different or no client. If none of this works, it’s probably server-side. Hope this helps!

My shop still has not been working, so do you know if there is a command for the shop that I could use?

Just to clarify, do you mean the in game shop (like kits you buy with tokens) or the one on the website that you buy ranks and stuff on.

I’m talking about in game shop.

It is disabled by the admins so they have a reason to have it this way.

At the moment our dev team is trying to fix the issues we have been experiencing for a while now with lag, they are one by one isolating things on the server to test if they are what has been causing the lag. Sorry about the inconvenience but I am sure that it will benefit everyone in the long run.

2 Likes

Is there like, any update on when it’s going to be back? It honestly breaks the experience for new players when they can’t buy any kits. Especially when the current kits in rotation are not as powerful as say Vast or Glider.

I haven’t been on munchy recently as I’m on vacation but has this issue been fixed?

No, it’s still closed and unavailable.

It was closed due to lag issues, and there is no ETA on when it will be back up :\

I hope it gets fixed soon as it is really frustrating