Woolwars President?!

man oh man is this gonna get closed so quickly, i volunteer to be president of the woolwars, i will make woolwars better, by removing every kit but grandpa, 2nd of all, i’ll make sure to never help anyone in need, i’ll also make sure to remove everyones stats except for mine so i get first in all leaderboards, i dont feel bad about this @solaswoolwarman or whatever ur name is lol, anyway, i’ll also take ownership of every other server, please tell me what you think! (also i get to take everyone that has played woolwars’ tokens!!!) also i get to delete every map but the 1.0 map, yes this was written at 3 am, i dont sleep.

12 Likes

+1 remove every map but 1.0 but you are not a dictator
#banhammer anyways

1 Like

i would like to run for president too.

i will permanently remove glider and slightly buff bouncy to have full prot 4 diamond armor.

19 Likes

+1 active

1 Like

I am also throwing my hat into the race.

If elected president, I will give every player admin rank, and every new player will receive 64 witch spawn eggs.

5 Likes

damn. im screwed

1 Like

vote for this guy

2 Likes

im throwing my shoe into the bucket
if i were president, everything would say “sub to bearaddo with twitch prime”
aLSo i would give everyone a rickroll sticc where if u click it on someone it would play the rickroll noise

1 Like

dont vote for this guy!

1 Like

reporting for verbal abuse

1 Like

wtfrick

1 Like

secretary of defense

2 Likes

you’d have my vote if there was only one kit, a kit with a kb 1000 slimeball. :(

1 Like

:+1: You’ve got my vote.

1 Like

I would like to enter the race, I am a Woolwars Mod so I ca- nvm

2 Likes

Wow alty im voting for you🤩
#altyforwwpresident

1 Like

I believe you will make a great president.

I would like to

2 Likes

I would also like to join the race, as a president I would

1 Like

if i become president, i’ll

4 Likes