Woolwars map submission(Hoops)

Map name:Hoops
Creators:Audxity, Sp8c3, PhoenixOkda_
Parkour Block:Lapis Lazuli Block
Map Type:Normal
Player Podium:Light Blue Wool
Player Spawn Cords(/play or portal):0 52 0
World Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BhJ9_1uZHOcqRN1lvwEUxCW8ius0i_wH/view?usp=sharing

I think its very original because there isnt really a sports map yet! Please give us some feedback on it!

5 Likes

Like the idea and map, one thing tho, I’d like to see more platforms on the side and islands, besides that very good job ;>

6 Likes

I really love the design! The hoop is a good start but I feel like the map is a bit plain at the moment. Maybe you could add more basketballs, or other basketball related things. Otherwise, great map!

Edit: There aren’t much chests either, I only see about 4 aside from the ones at middle.

3 Likes

Thanks for feedback, we’ll add some(unless it gets approved)

Thanks Tom, we’ll see if we can add some!

1 Like

I love the wall design but it could do with something in the middle.

1 Like

This is a really good map but I think is has some areas where is could be improved. I would suggest adding some platforms and making some of the lines on the court 3D. Other than those suggestions, I think this looks like a very good map!

1 Like

Yea we are going to add some platforms!

I really like the design good job! Can’t wait to see it finished and hopefully play it!

1 Like

A bit more detail and some more platforms and its an amazing map, keep it up!

1 Like

Looks very cool, everything has been said to improve so ill just pop in a +0.5 <33

1 Like

thx man!

looks super good! I would add more platforms and chests! looks great

1 Like

Hi there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you. Thanks for your submission!