Woolwars Map Submission: HeartsNotMemes

Hi! This is my first ever map I built with my friends, im pretty proud of the work, the map is mostly about badboyhalo and stuff related to him, if there is any problem with it, just reply! I put a ton of work into this map and I hope this gets accepted! @TheFrug @Fumaz @BFI01

Map name - HeartsNotMemes
Max players - 24
Parkour material - Bricks
Creators - BlueSaintOfGames, TheSaintOfGames, Mddey, BadBoyHaloFan, and Fixlin
Map type - normal
Waiting spawn location - the red carpet in the middle of the floor
Game spawn locations - the blue carpets on the floor

Map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gWzbxWZWwB8gtiSaQ9lo5kRglxEBlO-B/view?usp=sharing new link (sorry if i keep changing the link there was stuff we needed to fix on the map)

7 Likes

hey, for future reference, you can click the pencil icon on your post to edit it instead of making another.

1 Like

oh, okay!

1 Like

Looks good!
It does seem to be a bit short
And there isn’t much near the top

+.75

2 Likes

thanks for the feedback!

It seems your map has a block that is not allowed for building (gold block).
I’d suggest giving a more thorough read to this guide: Making a WoolWars Map

4 Likes

okay, ill replace it with something else, thank you!

I really love the map along with the amount of BBH referances. Super cool idea +2 from me

2 Likes

thank u we appreciate that <33

2 Likes

Shouldn’t gold blocks be allowed as long as they’re adjecent to bedrock/barriers?

1 Like

Gold blocks are fine under most scenarios i think, flagwars castle has one. as long as apples arent in the game i dont see a problem with gold blocks

1 Like

They can be used to craft armor/weapons as well

1 Like

yeah but gold armor and the items equivelant to it are so common at this point its not really a problem, we have iron blocks in chests.

1 Like

Iron blocks were removed from chests I think ? also easy access to ingots makes salvager redundant too. I get what you’re saying and I agree but it’s still kind of unfair.

1 Like

The map looks really good!

2 Likes

thank you! :D

1 Like

Hi!

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time but please don’t be discouraged, we are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you!

~Boop

2 Likes